It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Accessories and other dive kit Compressors, Blending / Mixing and Booster Pumps

Old 5th June 2007, 07:56   #1
abowie
Flaccid Member

Dammit I bought another KISS
CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD
abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold
Haskel AG 30 service manual

Does anyone have a service manual for the AG 30 that I can have a copy of please?
(Offline)

Old 5th June 2007, 08:26   #2
Bazza

Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR
Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,
Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about
Re: Haskel AG 30 service manual

You been playing on ebay ???

regards Baz
(Online)

Old 5th June 2007, 08:47   #3
abowie
Flaccid Member

Dammit I bought another KISS
CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD
abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold

Nah I've had it for a couple of years, but it'd be nice to be able to give the old girl the once over with confidence backed by science rather than supposition.

Harry and I pulled down the drive gas side today and reassembled it without incident; and it still works. God but it's a great unit.
(Offline)

Old 5th June 2007, 08:49   #4
kiwidiver
RBW Member

evo+,deep pursuit
kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough kiwidiver will become famous soon enough

New or old style check valves pm me your email as I have copys for both.
(Offline)