It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories CCR - Closed Circuit Rebreathers Innerspace Systems Corp. Megalodon Rebreather

Old 22nd May 2007, 07:31   #1
gtzavelas
RBW Member

Megalodon
RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU
gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light
Hatcher visit / Meg Pick up

Just returned from the US. I visited the Hatcher and picked up my new Meg.
The visit was very interesting not only for seeing the production site of the Meg but more for meeting all the guys at ISC that were extremely helpful and answered all my questions...
They were also nice enough to add the shadow mounts on the spot on my rig.
The visit is highly recommended to all Meg divers…

Apart from the hatcher visit I was very impressed with the natural beauty of Oregon (rivers, lakes forests, mountains ). I am already thinking about planning a holiday there with eife/kids (and maybe combine it with the maintenance course after wife aprooval negotiation :o )
And of course as I couldn’t resist the call of the mountain I did a quick small hike up Mnt. Rainier.
You can see me below (self portrait!) proudly wearing my bran new and very expensive ISC hat with Mt. Rainier in the background.

PS. I was even happier when I passed the customs entering the EU.
Avoiding the VAT/tax and with the current dollar/euro rate the Meg is really value for money for us in the EU......

(Offline)

Old 22nd May 2007, 08:10   #2
cedricverdier
S21 M.I.B.

cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to cedricverdier Send a message via Yahoo to cedricverdier Send a message via Skype™ to cedricverdier
Re: Hatcher visit / Meg Pick up

Hi george,

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the Meg hatchery. The Repair technician course is definitely something you should do.

Cheers
(Offline)