It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Accessories and other dive kit

Old 29th April 2007, 05:09   #1
RebreatherNut
Casual Sport Kiss Pilot

Sport Kiss
RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to RebreatherNut
Catalina Cylinders O2 clean??

Does any of you know if Catalina Cylinders come from the factory O2 clean? Or does only Luxfer do that with its tanks.

Thanks for the info.

cheers,
RBN
(Offline)

Old 29th April 2007, 18:16   #2
Outlaw
In search of Law breaking

Meggy Meg...
Got the best one from day 1...
Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Catalina Cylinders O2 clean??

Quote: (Originally Posted by RebreatherNut) View Original Post
Does any of you know if Catalina Cylinders come from the factory O2 clean? Or does only Luxfer do that with its tanks.

Thanks for the info.

cheers,
RBN
i have bought 2 3L catalina cylinders that zeagle is selling for one of their rapid diver system. Their dealer in Cyprus told me that they come O2 clean, so i've been using them for 4 months now, and everything is ok. i guess they do come clean. you have to check out if zeagle does clean them out, or if all catalina cylinders come out O2 clean...

I think i made u more confused now, didn't i? :D

Spyros
(Offline)