It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Accessories and other dive kit

Old 9th April 2007, 20:51   #1
jmurba
wet bear

jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all
hydrogom valve clearing

Hi all,

My hydrogom orifice must be clogged...
I'd like to clean the orifice,
I am looking for a method to do it...
As anyone already did it ?

regards

jean mi
(Offline)

Old 9th April 2007, 22:06   #2
jmurba
wet bear

jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all jmurba is a name known to all
Re: hudrogom valve clearing

Quote: (Originally Posted by jmurba) View Original Post
Hi all,

My hydrogom orifice must be clogged...
I'd like to clean the orifice,
I am looking for a method to do it...
As anyone already did it ?

regards

jean mi
Hi ,

i've just undone my hydrogom valve,
first surprise, it is different from the the pic existing on the hydrogom web and from the pics existing on the tecme web

I have no teflon cone , only orings...bizzare....is it an old version or a new verson (I bougth it from tecme in august 2007).

I saw no rubis in it and no way of undoing the orifince...queer...

well ...

regards

jean mi
(Offline)

Old 10th April 2007, 20:33   #3
jmhardingjr
Son of a Sailor

jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice
Re: hydrogom valve clearing

Jean mi,

Check out Tecme's webpage. In the Hydrogom information section there is an update that shows the differences between the old and new Hydrogom valves. It appears that you have one of the new models.

Cheers,

Jay
(Offline)

Old 11th April 2007, 10:24   #4
jmurba
wet bear

Re: hydrogom valve clearing

Quote: (Originally Posted by jmhardingjr) View Original Post
Jean mi,

Check out Tecme's webpage. In the Hydrogom information section there is an update that shows the differences between the old and new Hydrogom valves. It appears that you have one of the new models.

Cheers,

Jay
Hi jay,

thanks for help.
I've contacted martin from Tecme and he explained me that I had the lastest version of the valve.
It seems in my opinion that this version is better then the old one because there is an o ring to replace the teflon seal.
the teflon was not a standard part and could difficult to find in the future in case of a production cessation, the oring are standard parts that we will always be able to find.

as for cleaning I managed to do it using white vinaigar, martin told me I could have used an untrasonic bath.

in anycase I must now add a conic filter I had forgottent to fit in my 3/8-7/16 adapter .

regards

jean mi

regards

jean mi
(Offline)