It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Accessories and other dive kit

Old 9th April 2007, 16:53   #1
pete611
RBD one dive at a time...

pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Tecme Part

I Email Martin at tecme to get a part for my Drager Dolphin. Thanks Martin for a very fast shipping to Puerto Rico. martin was very Helpfull i will recomment to all Rebreather Divers.

Gracias..martin :) :)
(Offline)

Old 9th April 2007, 17:30   #2
Smudgegs
Divetart

Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about Smudgegs has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tecme Part

I emailed Martin about a part yesterday and got a helpful reply almost immediately, looking forward to receiving the part, so far excellent service :)
(Offline)

Old 9th April 2007, 17:59   #3
OceanOpportunity
for a world of water

homebuild/custom
rEvo, Dolphin, CCR2000, Inspo
OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold

I've been ordering bits and pieces for my Dolphin conversion...Martin has been EXTREMELY helpful, and even offered to produce custom parts that he didnt have!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
(Offline)

Old 13th April 2007, 15:59   #4
Freef
Custom Title Allowed!

Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future Freef has a brilliant future

Fouthed [if there is such a word]. I got a nice sticker too...
(Offline)

Old 14th April 2007, 01:06   #5
4ster
Steve Sprague

rEvo
Dolphin
4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to 4ster

Ditto, I have ordered parts twice from Martin, he patiently answered a lot of questions and explained everything. Follow through was great.
(Offline)