It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register for free click here
Rebreather World

Go Back   Rebreather World Rebreather Models, Design, and Accessories Rebreather Accessories and other dive kit

Old 10th March 2007, 00:26   #1
S. Marc
RBW Member

Revo II Micro and BMR500
Classic Kiss
S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up John at Narked at 90 - Awesome Service

Just wanted to say what excellent customer service he provides, including putting up with numerous dumb questions from me over relatively small price items.

Extremely fast shipping, great customer service, and really innovative products.

Highly recommend.

Marc
(Offline)

Old 10th March 2007, 00:52   #2
rusty
RBW Member

rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to rusty
Re: John at Narked at 90 - Awesome Service

Quote: (Originally Posted by S. Marc) View Original Post
Just wanted to say what excellent customer service he provides, including putting up with numerous dumb questions from me over relatively small price items.

Extremely fast shipping, great customer service, and really innovative products.

Highly recommend.

Marc
I second that, I have bought quite a few things from John and he is an innovator, excellent to deal with and all around good guy. Just got the Vision 4th cell holder and its a nice piece of work.

Thanks John and hope you make some sort of lid for the Evo head for those of us traveling with them to protect the sealing surface.:D
(Offline)

Old 10th March 2007, 09:43   #3
woody
Not a euphemism!

woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to woody

[quote=rusty;101272]I second that, I have bought quite a few things from John and he is an innovator, excellent to deal with and all around good guy. Just got the Vision 4th cell holder and its a nice piece of work.

I concur, superb service, I have heard he is cute too ....I have never been confused! What a man! Keep it up JR.

A happy customer

Mike
(Offline)

Old 11th March 2007, 06:52   #4
iratnl
Rob Clemes

Copis Meg
KISS Sport
iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to iratnl

Quote: (Originally Posted by S. Marc) View Original Post

Highly recommend.

Marc
Hear, hear. I ordered a DIN tank valve removal tool last week; payed by paypal; tool arrived 2 days later. Very nice it is too :)
(Offline)

Old 11th March 2007, 10:55   #5
MarkK
Evolution Pilot

MarkK is an unknown quantity at this point

I am another happy customer too! Excellent service & great products - 4/5 cell holder & cable in my case. So nice to have something do exactly what it is supposed to out of the box. Also found John to be very helpful. Delivery "downunder" in less that a week too.

MarkK
(Offline)

Old 11th March 2007, 15:14   #6
womble
RBW Member

JJ-CCR
Meg
womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about

Agreed. FAst service and good quality well thought out products. I've bought a meg lid and stand. v happy with both.
(Offline)

Old 11th March 2007, 17:52   #7
Ocean Adventures
RBW Member

Ocean Adventures is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, Narked at 90 provides awesome service. I purchased a stand for my Sport Kiss. Not only did I receive quick responses to my questions, the stand arrived very quickly to the Central New York area, even though it was during the holiday season. I plan on obtaining a second stand when I purchase my Kiss Classic.
(Offline)

Old 11th March 2007, 19:29   #8
narked at 90
John Routley

narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to narked at 90
Thumbs up Thank You So Very Much

WOW thanks guys, i try very hard to treat people the way i want to be treated, but sadly this attitude seems to be missing from many other companys i deal with in the dive industry
i dont aways get it right but if there is a problem i'll go out of my way to put it right for you.
you lot are making me get all tearful now... dam you stop being nice:D
kind regards john routley

www.narkedat90.co.uk

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe
(Offline)

Old 12th March 2007, 09:00   #9
pabusk
RBW Member

pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to pabusk
Re: Thank You So Very Much

Quote: (Originally Posted by narked at 90) View Original Post
you lot are making me get all tearful now... dam you stop being nice:D
Do you realy want to

Nope ... not possible, your goodies are just TO nice and the service is to damn good (please don't change that :D )

Cheers,
Paul
(Offline)