+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: who the hell is that idiot John Bantin

On the fence hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound's Avatar
    KISS / Meg

Re: who the hell is that idiot John Bantin

As John says, he owns none of his gear. Plan you dive and dive your plan. Plan: Flooded the loop under NDL conditions in less than 40m of water; take the harness off; take a breath; leave the POS rig on the seafloor and swim up; hope for the best.

RBW Member John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin is just really nice John Bantin's Avatar

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Quote Originally Posted by hound  View Original Post
    As John says, he owns none of his gear. Plan you dive and dive your plan. Plan: Flooded the loop under NDL conditions in less than 40m of water; take the harness off; take a breath; leave the POS rig on the seafloor and swim up; hope for the best.
    Or switch to your bailout, swim up nice and leisurely, do a safety stop just because, and leave "hoping" to the losers.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Will the real John Bantin please stand up?

Quote Originally Posted by John Bantin  View Original Post
    Hello. My teenage daughter got upset at school when she googled me and found this thread.

I just thought I'd mention that I am still here and was diving in Cocos this year with a member of APD senior staff and no bail-out!!! (Hush my mouth!) APDs made easy - Divernet

If any of you are still alive and diving and going to DEMA, please feel free to say hello.
    Hello again John, wow, that's an awesome picture. Is that a juvenile Great Hammerhead?

And, no I won't call you naughty for diving CCR with no bail out, because I know it will only turn you on more... -Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14