+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hallo! Let's promote REB Diving!

Fabio Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab will become famous soon enough Barfab's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Sentinel

Hallo! Let's promote REB Diving!

I'm Oxygen rebreathers instructor since 1975 and nobbubble diving is a dream that was ever in my mind, but at that time we wasn'able neither to throw a look on some mixed gas rig. When some years ago the first recreational Rebreathers did appear on the recreational market I did imagine a fast diffusion, but it didn't came.
    Expecially into Italy, where I live, the diving magazines didn' write about this new (for us) frontier: just some advertising page about Draeger Dolphin (what a "normal" diver did think reading this, is an interesting mistery) and no more. Today we can see a lot of CCR divers in the diving magazine's pages, but the articles talk about the dive ( wreck, cave or other) made with a REB and not about Rebreathers Diving.
    That' why I began making a web site about REBs in 2001 and now I've open a REB Diving Center near Rome, Italy.
    So, I'm here to greet you all and send a welcome to this fantastic new rebreathers' web site.
    Fabio Bartolucci

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

welcome :-)

Welcome to the board Fabio - great to have you here!!

Fantastic news that there is a RB friendly centre in Italy....

could you add it to our Destinations Database wo when ever any one looks for Italy they can find it!!

Thanks

Stuart

RBW Member DoubleTop is an unknown quantity at this point DoubleTop's Avatar

Cool - as stu says welcome to RBW, the more hits the site gets the better and if we fill the destination database up we'll have a cracking worldwide community :D

DT.

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Welcome!

Fabio,

Welcome to the Board!

I am glad to hear about your RB friendly diving center. Please, as Stuart suggests, give us pictures and contact points as soon as you can.

Have you met my friend Gabry, a well-known Italian Navy diver, and a fellow Inspiration diver? If you know him, please pass on my greetings!

Again, welcome!

Sincerely,

Rob Davie

+ Reply to Thread