+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Prep wrecks for Doria?? Suggestions??

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Re: Prep wrecks for Doria?? Suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by JS1scuba  View Original Post
    So this is a "mating trip" ....... hmmmmm

Perhaps not for all hands though..... and remember that marriages performed by the Captain are only valid for the duration of the voyage.
    See the Brazilian Redhead for details. Actual mileage may vary.

If you come, I will have her make Pizza just for you though.

Dave

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Re: Prep wrecks for Doria?? Suggestions??

This was sent to me by a UK diver. Wow I guess we ain't so stupid after all

Hi,

Don't have a master ticket so could be talking bollocks! (Wouldn't let me in the navy royal/merchant 'cos of my eyesight)

My general impression is that international marine rules do apply in UK & the boats I've been on (e.g MV Maureen of Dart, out of Dartmouth) don't allow drifting deco to go into the separation lanes. Case in point is when we dive the mid channel wreck "Murrie" (as posted).

The separation lanes (from my limited knowledge) don't extend along the whole length of the English channel, just the dover straits & the western end. In the middle part there are no lanes & we do do drifting deco in this area.

Once held up the ferry that was going into St. Peter Port in the Channel Islands whilst on deco, but that's another story ;)
    Last edited by dive2dive2000; 13th February 2007 at 00:31.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8