+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Trip: Florida S.C.R.U.B. Dive 02/10/2007

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Upcoming Trip: Florida S.C.R.U.B. Dive 02/10/2007

Hello,
    Howard is out of town this weekend, but that doesn't stop us!!
    Dartagnansmith (James) and I will be going out with Oliver Saturday morning and It sounds like it's a 2 reefer, which is just fine by me!!

He still had 3 spots left...8am show....8:30am go....come and join us

Padipro (Scott) are you back??

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: CCR Club: Florida S.C.R.U.B.: Join Us! (2-10-07)

Be sure to take some incriminating photos or video of Scott's first post cert dives if he makes the trip. :D

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Hello,
    Howard is out of town this weekend, but that doesn't stop us!!
    Dartagnansmith (James) and I will be going out with Oliver Saturday morning and It sounds like it's a 2 reefer, which is just fine by me!!

He still had 3 spots left...8am show....8:30am go....come and join us

Padipro (Scott) are you back??
    Looking for some water time. Drop me a PM if you have any spots open in the future.

Thanks

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

We go pretty much every weekend, so whenever you get the itch just drop a line

BTW, the conditions last weekend were awesome....like 2-4s....James and I went out with Oliver on Sat. morning.
    There was only one other diver by the name of AL on the boat, he was spearfishing and it was my first time seeing one of those fancy shark zappers he wore on his leg.

My bouancy is definitly getting better, I'm gaining confidence and the newly re-oringed BOV was dry as a bone. What fun CCR diving is
    Last edited by vidodivr; 14th February 2007 at 01:06. Reason: added stuff

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

We go pretty much every weekend, so whenever you get the itch just drop a line

BTW, the conditions last weekend were awesome....like 2-4s....James and I went out with Oliver on Sat. morning.
    There was only one other diver by the name of AL on the boat, he was spearfishing and it was my first time seeing one of those fancy shark zappers he wore on his leg.

My bouancy is definitly getting better, I'm gaining confidence and the newly re-oringed BOV was dry as a bone. What fun CCR diving is
    check your PM...I sent you a link to the pictures I took

New Member Harvey Sisco is an unknown quantity at this point Harvey Sisco's Avatar

I sure would like to belong to you club, my problem is I live down close to Dallas Tx. . New Optima Diver just as soon as I can get some hours on this thing. I would like to dive with some CCR divers that no what they or doing.

well then you don't wanna go with us

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Hey guys ,

Coming down to the keys in April any chance i maybe able to get in with you when i am down that way. Could stop in for a dive on the way down. Thanks

Helium_diver
    "If I look unconscious I probably am " Bill Hartman

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

We try to put something together weekly if possible. Since we all live and work here, almost all trips will be on weekend days.

well then you don't wanna go with us
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing. :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast