+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: London Dive Show

not so new anymore jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc's Avatar

London Dive Show

I'm thinking about going to the London Dive Show in march, but London is supposed to be a very expensive city concerning accomodations.
    Would you have some good advices ?

jean-marc

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: London Dive Show

Unless you are meeting friends or have something specific to see... I wouldn't bother.

The October show in Birmingahm is generally bigger with more to see, very few manufacturers (other than AP) turn up in London. Mostly just shops and holidays.

...and it is silly expensive to get too and stay at.

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Unless you are meeting friends or have something specific to see... I wouldn't bother.
    I agree totally... on top of those issues the organisation of the lectures last year was hopeless.. too little room for too many people and not enough gaps between talks.

Really not worth the effort; I live in London and will not bother...

Steve

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by UKSteve  View Original Post
    I agree totally... on top of those issues the organisation of the lectures last year was hopeless.. too little room for too many people and not enough gaps between talks.

Really not worth the effort; I live in London and will not bother...

Steve

If your into treasure hunting, there is going to be a very surprising lecture about a well know treasureship that has been recently located..

Thats all I can say for now...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

New Member crazyoctopus is an unknown quantity at this point crazyoctopus's Avatar

Smile Re: London Dive Show

Totally agree with the theme that the London show is a waste of time.

I went to one of the so called teck guru's presentations which was a real laugh.

The guy couldn't isolate his manufold, kept dropping kit amongst other amusing incidents !!!

If he is on again I might go and video him this year...........some thing to post on the site.

Via con dios amigos

Steve C UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve is a splendid one to behold UKSteve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    If your into treasure hunting, there is going to be a very surprising lecture about a well know treasureship that has been recently located..

Thats all I can say for now...
    Well I just hope the organisers pull their fingers out of their arses and arrange a big enough room for it!! Rooms with a capacity of 1-200 for a "International" Dive Show lecture are a total joke as is the access ...you are told to bugger off as you are creating a fire risk in the corridoor!!!

Steve
    Last edited by UKSteve; 6th February 2007 at 20:50. Reason: My crap typing and grammar!!

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crazyoctopus  View Original Post
    If he is on again I might go and video him this year...........some thing to post on the site.
    Just curious, who was it ?

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

you'd better all come

w'll show the rEvo, and... the ultimate mini rEvo

regards
    paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    you'd better all come

w'll show the rEvo, and... the ultimate mini rEvo
    In which case- I take it back... this I gotta see!

Paul, do you have a stand or are you just wandering around with it?

I always seem to miss things and would really like to see the rEvo.

thanks,
    BEN

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    In which case- I take it back... this I gotta see!

Paul, do you have a stand or are you just wandering around with it?

I always seem to miss things and would really like to see the rEvo.

thanks,
    BEN
    we have our own stand: rEvo together with Green Force / Hugyfot:

'Belgian Quality!'

regards
    paul
    Last edited by paulraymaekers; 7th February 2007 at 20:22.
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...