+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bill Stone's Mark VI

New Member AntoineD is an unknown quantity at this point AntoineD's Avatar

Bill Stone's Mark VI

Hi all,
    Maybe the subject has been discussed already but:

Has any of you some information on Bill Stone's new rebreather project:
    Stone Aerospace  Smart Tools, Systems, and Vehicles for Exploring and Commercializing the Frontier
    (design, cost..)
    Given the trackrecord of the commercialized MK5, I d expect a lot from this new compact RB.

Thanks

Antoine (a newcomer to RBW)

oxygen nerd jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds's Avatar

Re: Bill Stone's Mark VI

i heard on the grape vine it might be appearing in March...

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvds  View Original Post
    i heard on the grape vine it might be appearing in March...

I doubt it. I don't even think they already build it.
    I know they're planning to use it for an expedition (Mexico) during 2008...

Wait ... wait ...

Nad

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Oh come on, he didn't say it was going to be this year... ;)

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Heard that its going to be for a recreational market only...
    But that would be a shame,right?
    /Rodge

oxygen nerd jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds's Avatar

i suspect a military varient will arise given Poseidon's close links to global forces, that and everyone wants to be done with Mk16 varients

+ Reply to Thread