+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greetings.

Greetings.

Hi, I am a rebreather sceptic re current generation boxes, though ultimately rebreathers will become the best way to dive. The thought of the helium going round in circles instead of into the sea appeals to me.
    Like many I wait to see what these people produce: http://www.deeplife.co.uk/files/How_...ill_People.pdf

Currently I have over 1,000 dives. Certs include IANTD full trimix, GUE DIR and DSAT trimix blender.

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar

Thumbs down Re: Greetings.

Here we go again, boring Bruce turns up on yet another forum with the same axe to grind....yawn

Ian

Re: Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by iani  View Original Post
    Here we go again, boring Bruce turns up on yet another forum with the same axe to grind....yawn

Ian
    Thanks for that, it is nice to be here.

RBW Member Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon's Avatar
    Evolution

Inspiration

Bruce, you got your lovely wolves jumper on?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivon  View Original Post
    Bruce, you got your lovely wolves jumper on?

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

RBW Member Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon's Avatar
    Evolution

Inspiration

Bruce if you have a genuine interest in units, sit back with a beer and read the archives, there is tones of stuff in there.

Not a good way to introduce your self to a forum by posting things we have seen before slating off units, we know the dangers and we all have our own levels of acceptability.

Enjoy.

Team Kinky Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz has a spectacular aura about Juz's Avatar

Don't feed the troll.

Juz

Egbert - the Deco Dancer Odin has a spectacular aura about Odin has a spectacular aura about Odin has a spectacular aura about Odin has a spectacular aura about Odin has a spectacular aura about Odin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juz  View Original Post
    Don't feed the troll.

Juz
    Yet another forum for Brucie babe to act a prat on...

RBW Member Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz has a spectacular aura about Woz's Avatar

You never know, he might be nice on RBW and have a loving, caring, gentle understanding personality.

I am, however, exactly the same in real life as I am online.

A bit of a cock.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Woz  View Original Post
    You never know, he might be nice on RBW and have a loving, caring, gentle understanding personality.

I am, however, exactly the same in real life as I am online.

A bit of a cock.

Yeah but a bloody funny one M8 :D

Welcome Bruce.

Bring it on sunshine, unlike some other forms of diving we relish the opportunity to expand on the virtues of CCR whilst most of us accept the limitations and the risks.

As for the Divelife unit?

Read up on it on here and you will think its god gift to diving. Do a couple of years of CCR diving and you might not be so convinced.

Let me ask you? would you buy a OC regulator that shut off your gas supply if you went past the max recommended PP02 on your back gas?

Would you trust a box of electrical gizmo's to make that decision for you?

No me neither :D

ATB

Mark Chase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast