+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First time actually Seeing a CCR (went diving with ScubaDadMiami and VIDODIVR)

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

First time actually Seeing a CCR (went diving with ScubaDadMiami and VIDODIVR)

did a dive with a few guys from RBW over the week end... Got to see the KISS and Optima up close.....

Pictures are attached...
    Attached Images

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Re: First time actually Seeing a CCR (went diving with ScubaDadMiami and VIDODIVR)

Quote Originally Posted by dartagnansmith  View Original Post
    Pictures are attached...
    What's the pod on top of the CK? A trim weight enclosing device?
    Best
    Philippe

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: First time actually Seeing a CCR (went diving with ScubaDadMiami and VIDODIVR)

Nice pics,
    The "Pod" is a knockoff of silentscuba's idea for the counter weight.
    I went to the hardware and got a piece of PVC sewer endcap, stainless rod and a wingnut. Rod just screws in the the drawnut throught the original lid and put the wingnut on top. Drilled holes in cap for drain and painted it black. I like it because it allows me to use softweight to find my trim.

P.S. My belly looks bigger on camera

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

Nice pics. So what's up w/ the masks on the boat.... are you guys wanted by the law or something...... :D

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by webhead  View Original Post
    Nice pics. So what's up w/ the masks on the boat.... are you guys wanted by the law or something...... :D

It was done for effect

Supporting Member rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver will become famous soon enough rdriver's Avatar

I envy you guys,....... to actually dive without a drysuit I really have to quit diving these cold mud holes around here .....nice pics too......
    Safe Diving
    Rob

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rdriver  View Original Post
    I envy you guys,....... to actually dive without a drysuit I really have to quit diving these cold mud holes around here .....nice pics too......
    Safe Diving
    Rob
    I was diving dry. Always do. 75F degree water is cold . . . to us. :p

New Member Muzz is on a distinguished road Muzz is on a distinguished road Muzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webhead  View Original Post
    I'm trying to figure out what those weights are doing on the side of the mask.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    AP EVO

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz  View Original Post
    I'm trying to figure out what those weights are doing on the side of the mask.
    I think those are Howards night vision goggles. :D

I pick the Meg up on Friday and head up north on Sunday to start training.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Quote Originally Posted by Padipro  View Original Post
    I think those are Howards night vision goggles. :D
    I thought those were the batteries for the electric ear muffs ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast