+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vision Electronics and VR3 4th Cell

New Member bubblefree is an unknown quantity at this point bubblefree's Avatar

Vision Electronics and VR3 4th Cell

Was thinking of ordering an Evolution and putting a 4th cell in attached to a VR3. Wondered whether anyone had any thoughts about it? Redunancy is good, right? .... or is it overkill?

I don't even know whether you can put one in a Vision head. I know that the Vision oxy sensor is different to the classic ones and has a proprietary connector.

Also did anyone have any preferences for color / B&W version of the VR3?

Thanks

RBW Member Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil has a spectacular aura about Phil's Avatar
    rEvo, Sentinel, Ouroboros

Inspiration, Megalodon,

Quote Originally Posted by bubblefree
    Was thinking of ordering an Evolution and putting a 4th cell in attached to a VR3. Wondered whether anyone had any thoughts about it? Redunancy is good, right? .... or is it overkill?

I don't even know whether you can put one in a Vision head. I know that the Vision oxy sensor is different to the classic ones and has a proprietary connector.

Also did anyone have any preferences for color / B&W version of the VR3?

Thanks
    Do not know much about the Evo and vision, but I certainly like the idea of having another system monitoring the PPO2.

Concerning the VR3 Color, I can only recommend it. I have been diving with 2 VR3s BW for many years, but was never really satisfied due to the visibility underwater even with the BIG characters option and light on permanently. I upgraded the units to color about 4 months ago, it is a real pleasure. All my friends which owns BW VR3 find it very clear and they are all talking about upgrading their unit.

+ Reply to Thread