+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shearwater GF

Martini Diver Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW's Avatar
    rEvo III Expedition + others

rEvo Meg AP Sentinel KISS

Shearwater GF

Does anyone know who the UK stockists are and any idea of prices.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Re: Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by Simon TW  View Original Post

There aren't any UK stockists - you buy direct from Bruce, he's a great guy to deal with and the computer is equally as good. Give him a call or drop him a mail.

Cheers

Rich

All The Gear, No Idea windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller has a spectacular aura about windymiller's Avatar

Talking Re: Shearwater GF

I ve just had the GF fitted to my meg..nice piece of kit and great bloke to deal with...

Just need some weather to try it out!

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Simon TW  View Original Post

Get it streight from them. With VAT and import duty I think it worked out arround £760 for a full trimix version with Fischer cable conector. Bruce is a great guy to deal with. Quick with responce and help and tolerent of my stupid questions.

Shearwater Research Inc. - Computers for Diving

ATB

Mark Chase

Choose Freedom - UKIP Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby is a jewel in the rough Scubascooby's Avatar

What is the duty rate on a Shearwater ?

I had a quick look at the TARIC stuff and found

TARIC Description

which is 0%. I don't know if this is the right catergory but worth a look.

RBW Member The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist has a spectacular aura about The Purist's Avatar

0% duty, but 17.5% VAT - we brought over a GF & 2 HUDs last year and Bruce was well up to speed with the whole TARIC thing.

+ Reply to Thread