+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Korea

New Member Hyunoo Jeong is an unknown quantity at this point Hyunoo Jeong's Avatar

Talking Hello from Korea

Hello every buddy! I wrote from Korea.
    I'm glade to see everyone

New Member Andre is an unknown quantity at this point Andre's Avatar

Re: Hello from Korea

Hi
    Nice to see someone from Korea on RBW.
    André

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Welcome! So, what's the diving like in Korea? I may be visiting some in-laws in the next year or two in the Seoul area, anything of note diving wise withing reasonable travel distance? I'd probably be going for two weeks or more.

--Paul

RBW Member aford is an unknown quantity at this point aford's Avatar
    APD Inspo Vision

Hyunoo Jeong,
    Welcome to the site.
    My wife and I have just started CCR lately, have our own units and have just completed the initial users (MOD 1) course.
    We are based in Gimhae but do not get the chance to get back home often as I am travelling with my work.
    As my wife is Korean she will be willing to pass on any experience that we have had to date.
    Alex.

+ Reply to Thread