+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

Quote Originally Posted by DrJM  View Original Post
    Zac, since two years, a few of us are running long dives between 1.4 and 1.6 b of ppo2 without air breaks, before we reach the habitat we are between 200 and 300% CNS without signs of hyperoxia or Lorain-Smith yet. Out of the -12m habitat we are around 20000% of CNS with sometimes old man cough if we stay over 4h in the habitat even with 25min/5 min air breaks. It makes me wonder if it's worth staying another hour (5h) because the cough is probably related to a lung inflamation therefore a vasoconstriction of the blood vessels at the surface of the pulmonary alveoles therefore a pretty poor offgasing
    Jerome

Congratulations Jerome on the very impressive dive. Interesting idea about the vasoconstriction possibly limiting the inert offgassing, something more to think about...

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Congratulations Dr
    Waiting for the pictures and the story.
    Mikel-deko.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

Cool.

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Report and photos online at

Snoopyloop Deep Cave Explorations

Regards

Jerome

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Report and photos online at

Snoopyloop Deep Cave Explorations

Regards

Jerome
    Hi Jerome,

Impressive dive and report.

Congratulations on your achievement.

Regards

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

50 more meters explored, ish more deep -191m, "l'Aventure continue" ;)

Boris working well but some possible scooter issues ... any thoughts about it will be welcome

cf snoopyloop.com

RBW Member michael is an unknown quantity at this point michael's Avatar

congrats!!

michael bering

untitled tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby has a spectacular aura about tibby's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

50 more meters explored, ish more deep -191m, "l'Aventure continue" ;)

Boris working well but some possible scooter issues ... any thoughts about it will be welcome

cf snoopyloop.com
    DrJM, first congratiulations on the latest push. Exploration at 190m is just an incredible achievement in my mind. I've been reading up on your expeditions for a while now and let me say that I am just in awe learning about them and your deep dives. Very educating. I wish you many safe deep cave dives in the future and please keep us posted so we can marvel.
    Best wishes,
    Tibby
    PS: Unfortunatelly I don'tknow much about deep scootering so I can't help with that.

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase  View Original Post
    Juzus you'r either mad or have no fear at all.
    I think it is called Balls of steel...
    Cudoz to you Jerome... Cudoz!

/Jonny
    Last edited by Decodiver; 16th August 2007 at 14:17. Reason: formatted quote

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB  View Original Post
    I think it is called Balls of steel...

Thanks Jonny, but no steel balls, just a good breather, a good psychological and physical preparation, a good what-if list, a good on-going training-practicing cave-diving ... and of course a bit of good luck ;)

One day I'll even try my best to take back some footage, but like the deep scoot I'll need a deep photo camera

Rgds

Jerome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3