+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

Friday I had the pleasure to continue to investigate deeper the Cave of Font D'Estramar with a 100% working Ouroboros (before, through and after the dive), it was FANTASTIC to concentrate on finding my way between -185 and -190m in such complex cave by just keeping an eye on the HUD. The way down was found but having 11h TTS I decided to continue the exploration another day.

6h in the water (18 cel deg) enjoying the decompression by exploring new side passage (little shaft and galleries) before abondonning Boris to my safety diver and refuging myself in the habitat for another 5h :)

Heliox 6/94; 1,4b ppo2 on the way in +/- 700m and 1,5 on the way up from -158 and the way back.

Manythanks to all Delta P and CCR Ltd team for there help and support, it's a real pleasure to dive that unit :D

Pictures and full report end of the week on Snoopyloop Deep Cave Explorations

Until that if interested old map of the cave on:
    http://www.plongeesout.com/sites/rou...res%20plan.pdf

Regards to all

Jerome

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: Ouroboros -190m in Font Estramar Cave

And again congratulations, Jerome.
    Am looking forward to the report and images.

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Bravo Jerome,
    we wait news and photos.

Regards
    Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Decodiver

Good on ya Jerome.

Well done.

Dave.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

congrats!!

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Coooorrrr it was only another 10M for the big 200 you wimp, couldent you have lowered the computer down on a spool or something :D

Amazing acheivement Jerome, I just love the idea of having to struggle with a complex cave at 190m :D Juzus you'r either mad or have no fear at all.

ATB

Mark Chase

RBW Member CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT's Avatar

Great achievement and all worked perfectly too ;)

Bravo!

Charlie

RBW Member Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino is just really nice Frankie Pellegrino's Avatar

What Can I Say Jerome!
    That's a SHIT HOT accomplishment. I'm proud / jealous and amazed.
    Good for you ! I look forward to seeing your post.
    If you ever make it New York I'll buy you a drink of my favorite sipping whiskey
    you earned it.
    Job well done:D

Frankie

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

Well and truly amazing. I look forward to reading the dive report.
    Congratulations!

New Member Andre is an unknown quantity at this point Andre's Avatar

Congratulations Jerome. Great dive!
    André

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast