+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: England Cricketing Champions!

RBW Member Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe is a glorious beacon of light Joe's Avatar
    Megaladon

Re: England Cricketing Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    No. I'm a fan of big calamari. But if you're not up to the job, Denz'll get them for me.
    My favorite is stuffed calamari. Absolutely awesome when done properly but the smaller ones are far better.

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Who you trying ta kid? Cmon this is me ya talkin to now...this is either your usual exaggeration of how everything is bigger and better on the wrong side of the pond..or you're trying to fool us into thinking you are far more sophisticated than you actually are. You forget...we have all seen 'The Beverly Hillbillies', we know what you really eat. I'd like to see the possum that could win a fight against one of those calamari....

Still luvs ya, tho

PS why didnt anyone tell me what 'puppies' meant?
    You mean Karl didn't Google for Architeuthis Giganticus???
    I'm amazed!

I think Mr Architeuthis would probably use a possum for brushing or cleaning out his tubes.... if you know what I mean.... :D

I'm sorry Ceebs, I thought you being a woman of the world would have known straight away what I was on about.
    To the point that I was expecting a rather vicious tongue lashing in response, but you disappointed me on that point...:p :o

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Hey Jason Honey !
    You rounded that football team up yet, or you havin trouble catching 'em?

Calimari...couldn't agree with you more..
    Here at the moment 3C...I agree you win that one too
    Benny Hill...so-so. Spike Milligan wins hands down. Try this for size...

=

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silent  View Original Post
    I'm sorry Ceebs, I thought you being a woman of the world would have known straight away what I was on about.
    To the point that I was expecting a rather vicious tongue lashing in response, but you disappointed me on that point...:p :o
    I am bewildered. I am almost straight from the convent. I was stolen from there to be a child-bride. Ask anyone who knows me. How could I have known? I thought you were talking about me, given that I am playful, a handful and do have a cute nose...But it will not happen again...Joe has provided me with an extensive list of slang terms. He googled for me, because he knows of my aversion ... thanks Joe. What a guy!

As to your disapointment and lack of retribution....do not worry, my day will come. One day the red-mist will be down, and you will be standing in the way.....and then you will pay.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Hi CeeBEE...

Umm, I watched the Spike thing...and just sort of stared at my screen thinking this is suppose to be funny!! I really didnt find that funny at all.

Now...you get Benny Hill in a fruit market looking over at a good looking girl standing behind two cantalopes with olives on them...now THAT is funny.

also, I find that Roland ASSkissin....he is ok.. Mr. Bean..dude...but that was awhile ago.

Must be the age gap and the pond gap.

Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post
    Hi CeeBEE...

Umm, I watched the Spike thing...and just sort of stared at my screen thinking this is suppose to be funny!! I really didnt find that funny at all.

Now...you get Benny Hill in a fruit market looking over at a good looking girl standing behind two cantalopes with olives on them...now THAT is funny.

also, I find that Roland ASSkissin....he is ok.. Mr. Bean..dude...but that was awhile ago.

Must be the age gap and the pond gap.

Age gap? AGE GAP???? I don't know what you mean...I am not 28 until my next birthday...read the strap-line. It's legally binding. It must be just the pond gap.

Sorry...just never got Benny Hill, nor Mr Bean, but Rowan Aitkinson at The Secret Policeman's Ball...now that was funny. Actually what makes me laugh at the moment is 'Reno 911'...so it's not just stuff from this side that appeals. But Spike ...genius.

Christine x

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11