+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kiss display

RBW Member deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark's Avatar

Kiss display

hi all

I need a kiss display ,but cant get any reply from jetsam !!
    does anyone know were i can get one from,or do you have one you whant to sell?

Cheers
    Ray

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: Kiss display

Which version do you need?

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I find that hard to believe!
    How long have you waited for a reply?
    You should give it at least a day.

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Have a look at the date, it's round about the 1st anniversary of Gordon's death. I don't know if the two events are related but I'd maybe cut Kim & Jetsam a bit of slack at this time. I think it might be understandable if emails aren't answred for a day or two.

Cheers,

Stuart

RBW Member deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark will become famous soon enough deepnark's Avatar

hi all
    i had not thought about the date (good Point) ,
    The displays are the new ones ,the units about a year old.

RBW Member quinnw is an unknown quantity at this point quinnw's Avatar

Just recently removed a KISS display from my CK (replaced it with VR3). Currently sitting in my spares box in the Southwest.

Bill

CK #051 Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton's Avatar

I hope this is of use?

I have the part number for the Display itself.

Lascar produce the part DPM 1AS-BL
    www.Lascarelectronics.com. The part retails in the uk for £30 GBP, a saving of £15 plus import plus Vat on the same part from KISS. I don't want KISS to go out of business, as they do a great service in parts but in the future this can be sought locally for cheaper.

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Dave,

You will need to make a small mod for the display to work I believe Jetsam have to solder a small resistor onto the board.

I purchased a couple and they do not work straight out of the box.

Louis

+ Reply to Thread