+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen Inspiration Classic Inspiraton w/Vison Electronics

RBW Member Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought is just really nice Deep Thought's Avatar
    rEvo,Meg,Inspo,Titan,Prism2

SCR's,Optima,MkVI,KISS

Stolen Inspiration Classic Inspiraton w/Vison Electronics

On December 17th Going Under Dive Center of Maple Grove Minnesota - USA was broken into and robbed of several of my personal items required to support closed circuit rebreather diving

A police report has been filed and our store insurance will cover the theft, so I am not worried about the monetary value. The delay in reporting was due to ongoing police investigation and working with SDS of North America and Ambient Pressure factory in UK being closed for the holiday.

Inspiration CCR pictured on my RBW for sale posting. This is a unit that was purchased in 2001 and has a lot of miles on it, the inside black plastic case is cracked on the upper left side where the hose exit the shell (buzzer and handset hose route), the Counter Lungs are brand new as well as the oxygen / diluent inflator buttons, the yellow lid has deep scuffs and scratches –and deep thought written in black marker pen / although the case can be painted. The handsets have been serviced in UK and have updated black buzzer ring. Along with the unit stolen were a new but un-installed ADV, and an AP tech pocket.

Inspiration Full Size Unit with Vision Electronics #06F453608, and my name Ron Benson and 612-419-0559 phone number on screen at power up. The unit is only a few months old, Medium Harness and Medium Counter lungs, the weight pockets have been removed.

Stolen one each 232 Bar steel 3 Liter cylinders (no burst disc – m25 thread) Diluent serial #050 and Oxygen serial #075

Haskell Booster Model No. 28968 Serial No. 296-023. This unit was heavily modified from original AGT 32/62 converted to AGT 15/30, the back side of the booster (larger inter-cooling line) has been brazed, it is fitted with quick disconnect fittings. Hoses / whips were also taken.

Patco Dry Suit Heater system with NIMH battery canister pack, two drysuit bulkheads, and accessories to install in suit.

I will update this list and post additional details.

If you see either of the rebreathers or booster please pm me

Best Regards for 2007 Dive Season!

Ron Benson
    Deep Thought

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Re: Stolen Inspiration Classic Inspiraton w/Vison Electronics

Hi Ron.

Sorry to hear about your bad news.

I've taken the liberty of moving this thread to the "RBW Announcements" forum, so it appears on the front page, and made it sticky.

Hopefully someone out there has seen the gear, good luck with its recovery.

Cheers, Dave

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Hi Ron,
    Sorry to hear about all that.
    I hope those SOBs will be caught.

Best,
    RBN

RBW Member CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT's Avatar

Sorry to hear about this.

I know that you're covered by insurance but you don't need the form filling and wasted time sorting it all out!

You'll be keeping a close eye on E Bay?

Charlie

RBW Member Ocean Explorer is an unknown quantity at this point Ocean Explorer's Avatar

Ron,

Sorry to hear about the break in.
    Will keep a look out for the unit, etc.

Great articles in ADM. Keep up the good work.

Jim

+ Reply to Thread