+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMR 500 pictures

RBW Member S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc's Avatar
    Revo II Micro and BMR500

Classic Kiss

BMR 500 pictures

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded some pictures of an assortment of BMR 500 parts I bought in Dec 06, together with some modified Biopak 60 and 240 scrubbers I machined to work with it.

The modified Biopak 60 scrubber is 2 BP 60 scrubbers bonded together with the inner ring machined off it so it will fit in the BMR 500 center section. It holds over 6 lbs of sorb, and has a water capacity of just over 3.25 litres water - if I calculated it correctly.

Search in pictures under "BMR 500" for the pics if you are interested.

If anyone want's detailed pics PM me with your email address and I will be happy to email them to you.

I am going to be assembling the BMR 500 shortly and making it into a KISS rebreather using the Jetsam Kiss valve.

Still trying to source some other components as I do not have all the parts to assemble.

If anyone has a BMR 500 counterlung and scrubber or any other BMR parts they are willing to sell please let me know.

I am scheduled for surgery next month (the first of 3 operations) and was told by the Docs that I will not be able to dive for a year or so which will give me time to assemble this rig and machine and order the necessary parts I will need to complete it.

Marc

designer of death rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr is a jewel in the rough rdmmdr's Avatar

Re: BMR 500 pictures

surgery sucks
    pm me what you are doing maybe i can help, or aleast "crash test dummy" the new stuff untill you can get back in the water. i think that i have scared my buddy from ever going to rb for life. he has no sence of humor. i think the one that got him was when i dumped the wing and grabed my chest while sinking to the bottom. it was the no bubble thing that really got him moving. i am lucky that he did not blow my wing and send me to the surface. i suggest that you do not do this you your oc buddies as they will not play with you after.

rick

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Re: BMR 500 pictures

Quote Originally Posted by rdmmdr  View Original Post
    i think that i have scared my buddy from ever going to rb for life. he has no sence of humor. i think the one that got him was when i dumped the wing and grabed my chest while sinking to the bottom. it was the no bubble thing that really got him moving. i am lucky that he did not blow my wing and send me to the surface. i suggest that you do not do this you your oc buddies as they will not play with you after.

rick
    That's just cruel! Funnier than hell, though..... :p

+ Reply to Thread