+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: CCR Club: Florida S.C.R.U.B.: Join Us!

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Re: CCR Club: Florida S.C.R.U.B.: Join Us!

I recently got my CCR certification:D and am looking to join up with S.C.R.U.B.S
    I am tired of being "buddied up" with OC guys on the dive boats.

Please let me know about your schedule. I am a newbie, so nothing too technical yet though.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: CCR Club: Florida S.C.R.U.B.: Join Us!

Welcome aboard. We do all kinds of dives, and we are always getting new members that have just completed their training. So, there will frequently be dives planned for depths and conditions that will work for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5