+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Frank From France

CCR cave instructor jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS and Copis2

Frank From France

Hello all,

I am just reaching your forum after reading it sometimes.
    I am from south France, near Mediterranena sea (were sea is muddy :-( )

I was diving with Inspiration since 2 years, and I changed to a Megalodon lastly.

I am diving most of the time in caves, and enjoy exploring, surveying and shooting.

Have fun by the sea on wrecks too.

Nice to read you,

wishes,

Frank.

RBW Member Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott's Avatar
    FrankenLAR

Re: Frank From France

Hello Frank,

Welcome to Rebreather World, lot's of nice people around here =)

Take care,
    Scott

RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar

Welcome to RBW...><))))°> ><))))°>

pete611 from puerto rico
    walm water only for me Please.:D

RBW Member dave burke is on a distinguished road dave burke is on a distinguished road dave burke's Avatar
    APD Vision

hi jojo
    welcome
    have done a lot of diving in northern france , have not be down south yet
    safe diving
    dave

Decodiver

Salut Frank & welcome to RBW.

Cheers,

Dave.

New Member Andre is an unknown quantity at this point Andre's Avatar

Hi Frank
    Nice to see you here on RBW.

André

Megalegalegalegadingdong! nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield's Avatar

Salut Frank,

Welcome. There are a few divers from France here. I am building a house in the South of France in the Aude and will be looking froward to doing some diving near the Spanish border as well as some caving. I also dive a Meg.

A plus

Nick

PROTEC MEXICO mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico is a name known to all mattmexico's Avatar

yo Frank

Welcome, nice to have you here. I hear there are a lot of wrecks in the south of France .... hope to get there once in my life time ...

Saludos
    Matt
    N 20' 37.617'
    W 87' 04.693'

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Salut Frank,

nice to meet you here too

Marc

RBW Member wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey's Avatar

Welcome Jojo, still living in a flat alone with Mom ? :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast