+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aloha

New Member Diver Donovan is an unknown quantity at this point Diver Donovan's Avatar

Cool Aloha

Aloha From Maui

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Re: Aloha

Aloha and welcome!!!;)

New Member Maui Nobubbles is on a distinguished road Maui Nobubbles is on a distinguished road Maui Nobubbles's Avatar

Aloha and welcome - always nice to see another Dolphin guy on Maui. You dive Kihei much - I'm a big fan of the south shore.

BTW I'm in Kihei as well. Jeff

Bob Sweeney bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

KISS Classic

I'll be staying in Kihei, Maui for 3 weeks starting in Feb - I'll be bringing my Classic Kiss, anyone up for a few dives? We've come to Maui every other year for quite a while now (too expensive and not enough vacation time for every year!)
    My wife (she is only OC) and I usually start each day with a couple of dives, either from the shore or boat. We've done a lot of shore dives on the south side. I plan on diving with B&B Scuba this time for the boat trips.
    Looking forward to getting some warm water dives (water temps are around 38 here in Michigan). Would like to meet some other 'breather divers while I'm there!

Bob

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

Exclamation Re: Aloha

Aloha,
    dolphin diver on oahu here...

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

Exclamation Re: Aloha

Aloha,
    steve here...dolphin diver on oahu..

Todd Winn DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED is on a distinguished road DZLHED's Avatar
    MK15/ LAR V/ SF-2

Inspiration Vision/ Evolution

Todd here,

When you get on island have Brad at B&B give you my contact info. We've got a few guys here on Maui that dive rigs. See ya when you reach...

+ Reply to Thread