+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone :)

Banned iDiveChick is an unknown quantity at this point iDiveChick's Avatar

Hi everyone :)

Just saying hello.

RBW Member Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott's Avatar
    FrankenLAR

Re: Hi everyone :)

Hi

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Are you trying to join every scuba internet forum on the planet?

~~~~~ #417 ~~~~~ PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jepuskar  View Original Post
    Are you trying to join every scuba internet forum on the planet?

Are you stalking her already!? :p

Banned iDiveChick is an unknown quantity at this point iDiveChick's Avatar

Hi Scott, lol Packet, that was funny.....at least you two are nice and have a sense of humor compared to Mr. Stalker. I guess some people just didn't get enough hugs when they were growing up....

RBW Member caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iDiveChick  View Original Post
    Hi Scott, lol Packet, that was funny.....at least you two are nice and have a sense of humor compared to Mr. Stalker. I guess some people just didn't get enough hugs when they were growing up....
    If I told you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

ok I am sorry, i have been cooking all night, and blessing the wine.
    Welcome.

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Please sign up over at The Deco Stop too. There is a need for an infussion of cute avatars.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Welcome aboard. I have learned a lot here. This is a great place.

RBW Member Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott will become famous soon enough Scott's Avatar
    FrankenLAR

Wink Re: Hi everyone :)

95 - Get back in your DIR box ;) DIRers aren't allowed to flirt with eCCR users ;)

And what's wrong with joining every forum you can... some people live in the middle of nowhere, and get bored very easily.. and need multiple places to siphon information from ;)

-Scott
    (member and/or frequent visitor of Rebreather World, Scuba Board, Deco Stop, Fark, Ebaums World, CNN, VOA News)

RBW Member caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95 will become famous soon enough caver95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott  View Original Post
    95 - Get back in your DIR box ;)
    Is that like saying someone is in the closet?

I have just learned how to use the DIR Office live, check it out. Home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast