+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new meg diver!

RBW Member wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker will become famous soon enough wreckseeker's Avatar

new meg diver!

hello everyone in rebreather world! my name is aaron . i just got back at x-mas from taking the meg course down in centrailia at the meg hatchery!thanks to my good buddy wedivebc for lending me his unit! and thanks to ron for the extra help with the academics,(you guys rock).steve was the other guy taking the course ,tri mix dude from vegas ,very good guy with lots of good jokes!!It was a very rainy course,but as leon says(if it aint rainin we aint trainin) the course is not a gimmee ,I definetly worked hard for it . I feel well trained and look foreward to going to do some cave diveing in mexico on jan 10 with the gang! viva la mexico

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Re: new meg diver!

Quote Originally Posted by wreckseeker  View Original Post
    hello everyone in rebreather world! my name is aaron . i just got back at x-mas from taking the meg course down in centrailia at the meg hatchery!thanks to my good buddy wedivebc for lending me his unit! and thanks to ron for the extra help with the academics,(you guys rock).steve was the other guy taking the course ,tri mix dude from vegas ,very good guy with lots of good jokes!!It was a very rainy course,but as leon says(if it aint rainin we aint trainin) the course is not a gimmee ,I definetly worked hard for it . I feel well trained and look foreward to going to do some cave diveing in mexico on jan 10 with the gang! viva la mexico
    Welcome to the board and to the silent word of RBs.
    You know sometimes a former student of yours just does you proud and Aaron was such a case.
    During Aaron's training Leon was helping him with some trim issues and handed him a pair of ankle weights. Aaron looked puzzled and said "what are those" Leon said "ankle weights" to which Aaron replied "OH, my instructor would never let me wear those". When Ron called to tell me that it brought a tear to my eye.
    Thanks Aaron, you ROCK!
    Last edited by wedivebc; 2nd January 2007 at 02:19.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

well at least he didnt put the ankle weights on his ankles....

Welcome to RBW Aaron, Im just pleased as punch to have another Meg diver to be diving with, as Im sure dave is too. You guys both ROCK!

Lorne is next eh?

Viva la Mexico in 9 more days...

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wreckseeker  View Original Post
    Congrats!!! Aaron. It will be a joy to dive with you again. See you in Mexico 8days yahoo!!! Again, welcome to the meg family and to the dark side

RBW Member hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly's Avatar
    eCCR Meg

mCCR Dreadnought

Quote Originally Posted by RonMicjan  View Original Post
    well at least he didnt put the ankle weights on his ankles....

Welcome to RBW Aaron, Im just pleased as punch to have another Meg diver to be diving with, as Im sure dave is too. You guys both ROCK!

Lorne is next eh?

Viva la Mexico in 9 more days...

Ron!!!!

Got to wait for it from the meg hatchery and then if you are up to the challenge, I'll let you have the honour in training me!:D

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

You bet, I am looking forward to it come april.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly  View Original Post
    Ron!!!!

Got to wait for it from the meg hatchery and then if you are up to the challenge, I'll let you have the honour in training me!:D
    Will you be training in Nanaimo or will Ron have to get his ice diving cert to train you in Jasper?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Meg

CCR Dolphin

Im thinking hawaii eh?

RBW Member hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly will become famous soon enough hillbilly's Avatar
    eCCR Meg

mCCR Dreadnought

Quote Originally Posted by RonMicjan  View Original Post
    Im thinking hawaii eh?
    How about Bonaire, instead of Hawaii?

+ Reply to Thread