+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Library Update!

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Library Update!

Hi Everyone :)

Just a quick message to say thank you for the messages regarding the older articles that are missing images. When the gallery software was updated the filenames on the images changed so the links do not function properly. We are working on putting them back in there, in between work etc.

Stuart has just upgraded the library software also, so over my Christmas Holiday I'll be going through them and sorting them out. If there's anything missing etc can you drop me a line and let me know. I can't promise to get back straight away but next week after the couple of days of food, drink, food, drink and lots of presents from Beanie ;) I'll get cracking on with it :D

Happy Christmas!

Cheers

Lou

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Re: Library Update!

The oldest EVo article is missing the pics how do I go about informing the correct parties?

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tflaris  View Original Post
    The oldest EVo article is missing the pics how do I go about informing the correct parties?
    drop either myself or Lou a PM and one of us will correct it, me in this case enjoy :)

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Just a quick update...

Thanks to those who have let me know images are missing from some of the articles. The one's I know about have been sorted out, fingers crossed, with the help of Beanie. I'm working my way through the library sub-forums at the moment to ensure that they are all formatted and working properly. So far the Events and General/ New to Rebreathers have been sorted out, more too come!

Cheers

Lou

Hi Guys and Gals!

Just to let you all know that the library update is coming along, but if anyone finds an article that is missing images please drop me a line. In the meantime we've have a number of new articles submitted so go take a look :) And a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the library its an excellent source of information that supports the main forum. We now have an impressive 135 articles in there :D

If anyone would like to submit an article, just drop me or one of the Admins or Mods a PM.

Many thanks once again :D

Lou
    RBW Admin

+ Reply to Thread