Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ebay

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar

Ebay

YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE EBAY. THIS EVENINGS POST SHOWS WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MODIFIED DRAGER LISTED AS A BUDDY INSPIRATION FOR SALE AT A MODEST GBP OF 1,000,000.51 OR USD $1,822,800.93 AND IT ACTUALLY RECIEVED 12 BIDS.

eBay item 7164053350 (Ends Jun-18-05 02:59:57 PDT) - Inspiration Buddy Rebreather

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Sat tjust shos you se increese in walue by atting good tjerman Dräger parts to se Inspirashen! :D

There's already a thread about this rip off.

The chaps at YD are having some fun bidding. ;)

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Cool

have i won it yet???? i think i may need some help paying this bill

kind regards john routley
    Quote Originally Posted by P6017
    YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE EBAY. THIS EVENINGS POST SHOWS WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MODIFIED DRAGER LISTED AS A BUDDY INSPIRATION FOR SALE AT A MODEST GBP OF 1,000,000.51 OR USD $1,822,800.93 AND IT ACTUALLY RECIEVED 12 BIDS.

eBay item 7164053350 (Ends Jun-18-05 02:59:57 PDT) - Inspiration Buddy Rebreather
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Sat tjust shos you se increese in walue by atting good tjerman Dräger parts to se Inspirashen! :D

There's already a thread about this rip off.

The chaps at YD are having some fun bidding. ;)
    I POSTED BEFORE I SAW THE OTHER THREAD. YOU DOU HAVE TO WONDER HOW MANY BIDS WERE MADE BY THOSE NOT PLAYING AROUND.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I would think not many ... anybody who knows what a rebreather is probably knows what both the Dolphin and Inspiration look like. They are the most common units, and look quite different.

I could see some tosser trying to pass of an Inspiration as a Cis or a Dolphin for a LAR V, trying to get more money for the less expensive units. But someone confusing an Inspiraton and a Dolphin kinda shows that he or she is absolutely clueless - buyer or seller.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Exclamation

there was 4 real bids before we got involed i belive divethewould had email the bidders explaning it was a scam

but i have just got an email for ebay's legal department telling me to pay up im just telling ebay to get there own house in order as they were informed it was a scam but did not pull the sale!
    watch this space......
    john routley

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    I would think not many ... anybody who knows what a rebreather is probably knows what both the Dolphin and Inspiration look like. They are the most common units, and look quite different.

I could see some tosser trying to pass of an Inspiration as a Cis or a Dolphin for a LAR V, trying to get more money for the less expensive units. But someone confusing an Inspiraton and a Dolphin kinda shows that he or she is absolutely clueless - buyer or seller.

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar
    Ooops!

John,

Looks like you might have to persuade Digger to pay slightly more for those bits in your garage :o that he's after.

Or we may have to start a whip round for ya....

Neil

John Routley
    ----- Original Message -----

To: johnroutley@hotmail.com
    Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:15 PM
    Subject: eBay Item Won! Inspiration Buddy Rebreather (Item #7164053350)

Please note that this is a system generated email. Please do not reply to this email. If you have questions, please click the following link or paste it in your browser. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/basics/select-support.html

Congratulations - You're the Winning Buyer Inspiration Buddy Rebreather Item number: 7164053350 Seller: smaragt79End date: 18-Jun-05 10:59:57 BSTDear narked.at.90 , you have committed to buy this eBay item from smaragt79 . Click Pay Now to confirm postage, get total price, and arrange payment through: PayPal; Personal cheque; money order.

Payment Details Sale price: £1,000,000.51Quantity: 1
    Subtotal: £1,000,000.51Postage
    Royal Mail 1st Class Standard £ 25.00
    Insurance per item: (not offered)
    Delivery Address: United Kingdom*
    Payment Instructions
    Payment to be made by Paypal or Cheque Goods will be dispatched upon clearing of cheque.

Dear narked.at.90,

Due to the large amount of money involved in this transaction, it is eBays policy to ensure the transfer of funds is carried out as smoothly as possible. In the standard terms and conditions, the eBay fees are payable immediately and this fee can be collected at the 'point of sale'. By signing up to our terms and conditions, you have entered into a legally binding contract to ensure that these fees are paid by the vendor or purchaser at our discretion.
    One of our advisors will contact you in due course to discuss these fees. In this case, Michael Rotch, one of our senior solicitors will handle your transaction.
    In the mean time, all the staff at eBay wish you congratulations on your purchase.

Buyers automatically enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if they win the online auction-style listing or use the Buy It Now feature. eBay's Unpaid Item policy requires buyers to pay the seller for the items that they commit to purchase.

Sellers can file an Unpaid Item dispute with eBay for each of their items that were bought but not paid for. eBay will issue a strike on the account of the buyer who does not honour their obligation to pay (unless the buyer and seller mutually agree not to complete the transaction).

With large amounts of funds carried out in transfers like this one, law enforcement agencies are usually involved at an early stage if payment default is encountered.

Contact the seller if you have a question about the sale at brian@leach-ltd.co.uk.

You may also add this seller to Favorites in My eBay.

View the item you won for up to 90 days at: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7164053350&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Marketplace Safety Tips
    • Pay with PayPal - PayPal is the fast, easy and secure way to pay on eBay.
    • Protect yourself from spoof (fake) email and websites. Take the Spoof Tutorial to learn about ways to protect your account including eBay Toolbar wit Account Guard.
    For more safe buying tips, please visit the Safety Centre http://pages.ebay.co.uk/safetycentre/buying_safely.html.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
    eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

i have no intestion of paying any thing to some scumbag who is trying to rip off me and others
    the item in questgen is not offerd for sale as the seller dose not own said item and has not correctly identifed the item which is still not for sale and has never been for sale as i know the owner of the item.
    the pictures the seller is using are stolen from a website http://www.vk4tub.org/tubby/FinDolph.html
    the text he is using is from another euction for a insperation rebreather he is showing pictures of a dreager rebreather that is still not for sale.
    now if you can bring me the said seller as i would like to discuss payment with his face as im shore the real owner has some thing to say about this as well, he has been informed of the scam as you were yesterday but you still didnot pull the bogus sale off e-bay.
    kind regards n@90

John Routley
    BUT as it turns out I've been had as this was a whined up email sent by Divetheworld....... Brent i owe you one not today not tomorrow but some daygotcha

john routley

New Member miker is an unknown quantity at this point miker's Avatar
    Thats some funny sh#t....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast