+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Second hand Inspos

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Second hand Inspos

Hi all,

I' have an EVO on order but it will not to be delivered before X-mas. I have now the oportunity to buy two second hand Inspirations at a good price. They are older units but the electronics where completely replaced in 2003.

The units look OK. Only the cases are scratched. I have the units for testing. A friend of mine will test dive them tomorrow, so we know whether they function properly. I cannot dive they because I'm not certified yet.

What else do we need to "examine" more closely? What are the weak points?

Thanks,

Peter

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

I think that you should inspect carefully the handsets and the handset hoses. Look for cracks etc.

Everything else is quite solid or at least cheap to replace.

JH
    Finland

+ Reply to Thread