+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cave diving in France from 18 to 22 January 2007

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Cave diving in France from 18 to 22 January 2007

Hi,

We confirm January meeting in the Lot to meet to make some cave dives , in the splendid scenery offered by this region of France.

The appointment for 2007 has been since January 18 to 22 in: La Maison de Bournat with to disposition what serves for a comforting stay after a day of dives and to spend the evening in front of the fireplace to drink and eat French wine and food.

The typology and the disposition caves it is really vast and for all levels. The most known : Emergence du Ressel, Fontaine de St. Gorge, Fountains de Truffe, Source de St. Sauveur, Source de Landenouse to make some examples.

A Cave certification is asked to the participants and experience in this speciality, dives are effected in self-sufficiency in the sense that there will be no guides, but the participants will have to personally manage their dives.

The are 8 place + eventually 2 more.

For information please contact me by PM.

Best regards

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: Cave diving in France from 18 to 22 January 2007

Same photos
    Last edited by Aldo Ferrucci; 2nd June 2010 at 18:13.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

I'll come to say Hi and for a drink;)

Jerome (10 min from St Georges)

New Member JJK is an unknown quantity at this point JJK's Avatar

Sounds like a great place, can you send me the cost per night in a pm?

JJK

Quote Originally Posted by bubnotbub  View Original Post
    Hi,

We confirm January meeting in the Lot to meet to make some cave dives , in the splendid scenery offered by this region of France.

The appointment for 2007 has been since January 18 to 22 in: La Maison de Bournat with to disposition what serves for a comforting stay after a day of dives and to spend the evening in front of the fireplace to drink and eat French wine and food.

The typology and the disposition caves it is really vast and for all levels. The most known : Emergence du Ressel, Fontaine de St. Gorge, Fountains de Truffe, Source de St. Sauveur, Source de Landenouse to make some examples.

A Cave certification is asked to the participants and experience in this speciality, dives are effected in self-sufficiency in the sense that there will be no guides, but the participants will have to personally manage their dives.

The are 8 place + eventually 2 more.

For information please contact me by PM.

Best regards

Aldo

Silent diver

Hi Jerome,
    we wait you absolutely!!!

A bientot

Aldo

PS We have also Italian food and wine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrJM  View Original Post
    I'll come to say Hi and for a drink;)

Jerome (10 min from St Georges)
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

not so new anymore jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc is a jewel in the rough jean-marc's Avatar

Carrying italian food and wine in the Lot, it's a war declaration.

Silent diver

Hi JMB,
    don't exaggerate
    I call it a cultural exchange!!!

Ciao

Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by jean-marc  View Original Post
    Carrying italian food and wine in the Lot, it's a war declaration.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

New Member Andre is an unknown quantity at this point Andre's Avatar

JMB I can confirm that your Bordaux was 'superb'

+ Reply to Thread