+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: YBOD T Pieces

New Member Andy is an unknown quantity at this point Andy's Avatar

YBOD T Pieces

Hi

Im nearly finished one of my home builds and im trying to find out are the inhale and exhale t pieces different? The inhale socket on the lung seams to be larger than that exhale.

Im asking as i havent got an inhale t so i can not measure it . I have also need to know did ap change any thing on the T pieces i.e. threads etc as it has evolved as the lung i have are a few years old.

thanks for your help

Andy

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Hi

Im nearly finished one of my home builds and im trying to find out are the inhale and exhale t pieces different? The inhale socket on the lung seams to be larger than that exhale.

Im asking as i havent got an inhale t so i can not measure it . I have also need to know did ap change any thing on the T pieces i.e. threads etc as it has evolved as the lung i have are a few years old.

thanks for your help

Andy
    not sure about on the lungs but the current t peices have different threads on each side inhale and exhale (well the t peice and the adv do and i think the t peices are the same)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Thumbs up YBOD T Pieces

I did here that that was the case does the inhale have a baffle inside?

thanks Andy

Staying Silent! Mostly... Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent is a name known to all Silent's Avatar
    Blimey Andy you been again or too busy with work??

I thought you were meant to have that homebuild finished by now ready for it's baptism at Stoney

I'd even got the camera batteries charged up ready to record your moment in history

Neil

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    I did here that that was the case does the inhale have a baffle inside?

thanks Andy
    no idea I have and ADV

can find out over the weekend though I'm half sure that they do have the baffle to act as a water trap

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie
    no idea I have and ADV

can find out over the weekend though I'm half sure that they do have the baffle to act as a water trap
    the part that goes into the lungs is the same size..

Older inspirations use the same t piece on both sides, newer inspirations have two different threads, so the loop can not be put on backwards..

The ADV's do not have a baffle to reduce WOB (under the updated CE rules), The older units definately have a baffle on both ts..

The water trap issue on the Inhale t piece is a non issue.. there should be no water on that side without a leak.. It is Important on the exhale side since water can enter that side through the mouthpiece..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

YBOD T Pieces

i think i must have somthing missing as the socket for the inhale is larger than the exhale

thanks for help

Andy

PFO free :) pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning's Avatar
    Hi

thanks for your help

Andy

hi andy,

this may well be a mute point but, the new T-pieces have their edges rounded. The old ones did not. They used to catch/ fray/ extrude the o rings in the hose fittings. Be sure that to have this detail.

Both the old and the new T pieces have/had baffles, except the adv.

cheers

paul

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Greekbird
    Both the old and the new T pieces have/had baffles, except the adv.

cheers

paul
    Thanks I wasn't sure about the new inhale T-piece its been so long since I have seen one since most peole get the factory equipped ADV... I new the hole in the bags was the same since I added new style ADV's to more than a few older rigs for people.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan's Avatar
    I've got a new-ish unit with a factory fitted ADV, I was going to swap the lungs with an older pair (which had dual injector buttons on), but I could not fit my ADV to the port on the older lung, the port was too small. It's possible that you have a set of lungs which had original, old size (smaller) t-pieces on, and they had an ADV fitted more recently, which required a larger port to be fitted on the inhale side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast