+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LAR V Operation and Maintenance Manual

New Member Lure_Angler is an unknown quantity at this point Lure_Angler's Avatar

LAR V Operation and Maintenance Manual

Dear all,

Is the said document classfied? Do anyone here have it in soft copy?

Thank you.

TC

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Re: LAR V Operation and Maintenance Manual

TC,

Not sure about a soft copy. I had a hard copy with my Lar VI and although it did not specifically say "Classified" but did contain and Distribution Statement and Destruction Notice.

What are you interested in knowing? A large part of the Lar V manual such as "Predive Checklists", "Predive Procedures" and "Post Dive Checklists" are well covered in Jeff Bozanic's Mastering Rebreathers. Pretty much a must have book. I would recommend using it due to the fact that it contains explainations and is much easer to navigate than the 1" thick loose leaf manual.

--SB

Rb Aficionado SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS's Avatar

Perhaps you might find something useful here >>> Draeger Safety Inc Diving Products Support Site.

Have you not seen LarV in flesh yet? Try the navy they are pretty common in Asian's navy.;) Price tag - $10,000 plus per piece.

cheers
    Wei Lan

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

None of the information is classified. The USN Dive Manual has a complete description, and all of my units have come with the parts breakdown and instruction manuals. There is nothing there that you could not figure out on your own.

Dave

New Member Lure_Angler is an unknown quantity at this point Lure_Angler's Avatar

Althought it took a little long, thanks for all your replies. :p

I got the manual from a fellow RB diver here in RBW.

Currently building a pure O2 rig, so I'm reading up as much as I can about it.

Done my DSV, scrubber and CL. =D

Thanks all, God Bless.

TC

RBW Member JessDog is an unknown quantity at this point JessDog's Avatar
    Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by Lure_Angler  View Original Post
    Althought it took a little long, thanks for all your replies. :p

I got the manual from a fellow RB diver here in RBW.

Currently building a pure O2 rig, so I'm reading up as much as I can about it.

Done my DSV, scrubber and CL. =D

Thanks all, God Bless.

TC
    Hi TC,
    Do you still have a copy of this manual? I'm looking at an 02 rig and would love a copy!
    Cheers,
    Chris

I am also searching for a LAR V or LAR VI manual. Any info would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread