+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You have posted in this thread

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

You have posted in this thread

I think we discussed this once before but it seems to have got lost in the rebuilds of late.

Lots of vBulletin implementations have a little arrow on the icon for every thread you have posted to but we don't. According to the display at the bottom we have the code for it but it is just the same colour as 'No new posts'. Highlighting threads you have posted to always seems important to me because basic politeness says you read those replies first. The arrow seems to be that standard code for this.

Can we have the arrow please?

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: You have posted in this thread

yup will add to list of things wot need doing with new skin.

RBW Member Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan's Avatar

I thought you can see that by a green blob in the post header, next to the red blobs that indicate that there are attachments...?

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

Arrows...

Can I nudge this one?

I know the title is wrong. I think it was separated from another thread.
    No hurry but I'd rather it didn't get lost.

I don't read all the threads but if I've replied to one already I feel I ought to go back and read where people are pointing out the error of my ways. A clue helps.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

I will have a look at this when I update the software this weekend ....

Cheers

Stuart

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Re: Arrows...

Quote Originally Posted by nigelh  View Original Post
    Can I nudge this one?

I know the title is wrong. I think it was separated from another thread.
    No hurry but I'd rather it didn't get lost.

I don't read all the threads but if I've replied to one already I feel I ought to go back and read where people are pointing out the error of my ways. A clue helps.
    Seconded. It's very easy to lose threads, the Search function isn't always reliable and sometimes it's nice to go back and review what you put (e.g. after you've calmed down a little... ;))

On SWM we've left the old-fashioned "Last 24 hrs" search because it will bring back everything then, whether you've read it or not.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    Seconded. It's very easy to lose threads, the Search function isn't always reliable and sometimes it's nice to go back and review what you put (e.g. after you've calmed down a little... ;))

On SWM we've left the old-fashioned "Last 24 hrs" search because it will bring back everything then, whether you've read it or not.
    is that like todays posts ;)

You can set the forum to subscribe you to any thread you post in, then it appears in your user control panel, you can even get the forum to email you if you so desire.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    is that like todays posts ;)
    Nope! That only brings back posts you haven't looked at.

Will play with the other stuff - cheers. :)

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    Nope! That only brings back posts you haven't looked at.

Will play with the other stuff - cheers. :)
    mine brings back all of the posts in the last 24hrs

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/search.php?do=getdaily

It does! Ta-da! My life is just fractionally better this morning. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I can get all the posts on RBW. :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast