+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RebreatherWorld Supporting Members Automated

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

RebreatherWorld Supporting Members Automated

Hi Folks,

I had many requests on how people can help support RBW and have dug into how Vbulletin sets this up and it does something called paid subscriptions.

Basically you can use Vbullein as the front end to donate money to RBW via paypal and it knows you have done it and puts you straight into the supporting members group.

So I have set up one for $50 for a year.

If you would like to support the site you can do it from your control panel.

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/payments.php

Let me know if this is too much or if I should do a quartely one etc.

cheers

Stuart

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: RebreatherWorld Supporting Members Automated

Hey Stuart,
    I see the low support in the other tread about paypal.
    What about setting up a RBW eShop, with shirts, memberships, donations, stickers..whatever, when you get them.
    1and1.com....offers a eshop starting at 9.99 a month for up to 50 items. Depending on your costs and member response, which I'm sure will be great, you shouldn't have a problem paying for that site as well. I like the Annual, so I only have to mess with it ounce

just my 2cents

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

I think the online shop is a good idea; there seems to have been quite a few requests for RBW shirts and gear - anyone would think rebreather divers liked toys and gadgets... :D

Most of the apparel offerings around seemed to be unit specific or advertising a brand, it would be nice to have some general rebreather items.

Perhaps Steve would be kind enough to donate some family friendly designs

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

hi stuart, i gave up trying to get mails back from you about banners and putting my money to you but this is a step forward;) if your not ready to do a shop for RBW i would be happy to talk to you about running it for you or being involved as im set up for this already.
    with my kindest regards john routley
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

After DEMA we have a germ of an idea involving some rebreather stuff to start with clothing etc we have lined up some US, EU (me) and oz / Asia Pac shipping locations.

I am not sure about more than clothign as I would not want to step on advertisers toes unless we did a deal abotu a one stop shop or something.

Stuart

PS John I know I am crap about helping ppl support stuff I promise i will email you!

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Hi Folks,

I had many requests on how people can help support RBW and have dug into how Vbulletin sets this up and it does something called paid subscriptions.

Basically you can use Vbullein as the front end to donate money to RBW via paypal and it knows you have done it and puts you straight into the supporting members group.

cheers

Stuart
    seems like a fair deal to me. Payment sent
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Thanks Dave and thanks to everyone who signed up - you now have cute little purple badges under your names
    Last edited by schford; 4th December 2006 at 21:30.

RBW Member WooDoo is on a distinguished road WooDoo is on a distinguished road WooDoo's Avatar

Paid ! Keep going !

Martini Diver Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW is just really nice Simon TW's Avatar
    rEvo III Expedition + others

rEvo Meg AP Sentinel KISS

Quote Originally Posted by WooDoo  View Original Post
    Paid ! Keep going !
    Mee too

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Hi Folks,

cheers

Stuart

Stuart

Sent my support payment in today via the link. Very easy to do.

When I think about the amount of help I have gotten from RBW and the invaluable advise, supporting the site for $4.16 per month is a deal. I have wasted far more money on less enjoyable and important things.

Thanks for all the good work you and your supporting team does to make RBW a success.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast