+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Address For Divematics Usa

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

New Address For Divematics Usa

Folks,

Since we have Tracy Robinette as one of our members, and we refer a lot to his parts and pieces for our units (i.e. DSV, FFM's, etc.), I thought I would note his address change:

NEW contact info:Divematics,USA,Inc.
    Divematics,USA,Inc Moving after 20 years in the same location,
    Well just about finished moving and all the contact info has changed so here is the
    NEW contact info:
    Divematics,USA,Inc.
    714 776 6330 voice
    714 867 0455 fax and voice mail
    divematics@divenet.com
    e-mail make sure you are using the divematics@divenet.com all others might not reach us
    Mailing address
    PO Box 886
    Fullerton,Ca 92836
    Shipping address
    118 S.Normandy Ct.
    Anaheim Ca 92806
    Thanks, hope to hear from you at our new location
    Tracy Robinette
    Divematics,USA,Inc

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE
    Folks,

Since we have Tracy Robinette as one of our members, and we refer a lot to his parts and pieces for our units (i.e. DSV, FFM's, etc.), I thought I would note his address change:

NEW contact info:Divematics,USA,Inc.
    Divematics,USA,Inc Moving after 20 years in the same location,
    Well just about finished moving and all the contact info has changed so here is the
    NEW contact info:
    Divematics,USA,Inc.
    714 776 6330 voice
    714 867 0455 fax and voice mail
    divematics@divenet.com
    e-mail make sure you are using the divematics@divenet.com all others might not reach us
    Mailing address
    PO Box 886
    Fullerton,Ca 92836
    Shipping address
    118 S.Normandy Ct.
    Anaheim Ca 92806
    Thanks, hope to hear from you at our new location
    Tracy Robinette
    Divematics,USA,Inc
    Just for everyone's info, I just talked to Tracy, and he is waiting for the cable guy (could be a title for a film---what do you think?:D )

He'll have his e-mail and other services up and running shortly!

Rob

RBW Member RickO is an unknown quantity at this point RickO's Avatar
    Bio Marine PP-CCR-1000

Re: New Address For Divematics Usa

Gentalmen/Ladies;
    I am trying to source a Open/Closed Circuit Mouthpiece from Divematics.

I have the old number, but, it's not working. How do I get in contact with Tracy or Divematic's new info.

I've out of country for 10yrs.

I need one of these mouthpieces with the AGA adapter and have my own demand reg to put on it.

Help !!

Rick

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

Quote Originally Posted by RickO  View Original Post
    Gentalmen/Ladies;
    I am trying to source a Open/Closed Circuit Mouthpiece from Divematics.

I have the old number, but, it's not working. How do I get in contact with Tracy or Divematic's new info.

I've out of country for 10yrs.

I need one of these mouthpieces with the AGA adapter and have my own demand reg to put on it.

Help !!

Rick
    I'm not sure but I don't think they are in business any longer. All I got were crickets a few years ago... may be time to look for a new source.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I have a Divematics BOV with AGA adapter somewhere in my basement. But it has a Poseidon XStream second on it and I really don't want to separate them. I also have the AGA mask I used with it. I hope you realize you can't just put the BOV on a standard AGA mask. The entire mount has to be changed to accept the BOV because the gas flow path is altered.

If you are interested in the whole package of mask, BOV and second stage, let me know. It was the absolute best BOV ever, but the AGA no longer fit my face as I got older.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I have a Divematics BOV with AGA adapter somewhere in my basement. But it has a Poseidon XStream second on it and I really don't want to separate them. I also have the AGA mask I used with it. I hope you realize you can't just put the BOV on a standard AGA mask. The entire mount has to be changed to accept the BOV because the gas flow path is altered.

If you are interested in the whole package of mask, BOV and second stage, let me know. It was the absolute best BOV ever, but the AGA no longer fit my face as I got older.
    In the off chance he passes on the offer and my toy budget allows I'd be interested.

Regards,
    Cameron

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

What's your toy budget?
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Just remember that listening to an idiot such as myself may very well get your arse dead.

Thinker n Tinkerer Sparedone is an unknown quantity at this point Sparedone's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz

Bp240/bmr500, BG174

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    What's your toy budget?
    Always more than I need and less than I can afford it seems.

I may need to sell my bp240 build to fund this. I'm becoming convinced of the need for BOV on my topaz and would prefer a FFM to a gag strap.

Cameron

+ Reply to Thread