Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Batch of DEMA 2006 Videos....

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

First Batch of DEMA 2006 Videos....

...are uploaded to the Gallery tell us what you think!

DEMA 2006 Videos

CK #146 and Shearwater prharris is on a distinguished road prharris is on a distinguished road prharris's Avatar

Re: First Batch of DEMA 2006 Videos....

Very good, thanks for this! :)

I've only looked at the Jetsam and Shearwater ones so far, but Bruce's presentation (and so far, I'm sold :) ) seems to repeat from the HUD part.

r
    Paul
    Last edited by prharris; 20th November 2006 at 21:36.

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Good stuff

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post

DEMA 2006 Videos
    I rather enjoyed the desperados video... do please publish any more video you have here, especially shot from the rear :D

RBW Member RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17 will become famous soon enough RZEP17's Avatar

Great job crew! Enjoyed every interview!
    Very professional Stu, You kept your composure almost entire production, but it looks like a lot of silicone makes You uncomfortable.
    Thanks again!
    rgrds
    Tomek

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Am I the only one getting this error message when hitting the link?

Warning: main(./includes/functions_showthread.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /photopost/header-inc.php on line 92

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/functions_showthread.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rbw/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 92

CK #146 and Shearwater prharris is on a distinguished road prharris is on a distinguished road prharris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RZEP17  View Original Post
    but it looks like a lot of silicone makes You uncomfortable.
    It's not O2 compatable ;)

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post

DEMA 2006 Videos
    The videos look good... It looks like you get tongue tied in the presence of copious amounts of silicon...
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member Marc will become famous soon enough Marc will become famous soon enough Marc will become famous soon enough Marc will become famous soon enough Marc's Avatar

Hi,
    Thanks for posting video fragments...Been playing with the idea of getting a rebreather for a while now and almost bitten the bullet to start on classic KISS...I like the concept and philosophy behind it as well as the CL's being backmounted. So, I had a look at the videos on the SK and the CK. As always, when you finally seem to have made your mind up, they decide to change something so you can start thinking again about it....From what I understood, and already alluded to by Stuart in previous posts, Jetsam is about to change old handsets with DeltaP housing (see SK video). I thought the idea of the current individual housing was to "not place all eggs in one basket". Has this principle been sacrificed with the new housing? Thank you very much for your input in advance...

Maximum ****** RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave's Avatar

I see the video icons, I click on them, a video viewer opens within the web page, but it never renders nor plays.

Safari Browser 2.0.4 on OS X 10.4.8

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast