+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lost Hammerhead

The Evolution of Diving diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob is just really nice diverrob's Avatar
    Hybrid Meg

MCCR Dolphin, Evolution

Re: Lost Hammerhead

Nice to see that Canada Post is just slow and not totally incompetent! I still think deep down inside you wanted some insurance $$ ;) . Glad to here you got your baby back in the right hands

Rob

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by sensor330  View Original Post
    Its with great relief that my HH has shown up. I've learnt a valuable lesson in situation, with is never ship regular mail. Thanks a lot Stuart for moving this thread to announcements, again it was greatly appreciated.Scott
    I wasnìt able to answer before, but i discovered, getting some spare parts form Canada, that canapost has the worst tracking sistem ever made.

I beleive that some of the things that i have received are still in transit, if you check in their tracking system.

I don't use anymore canadapost to get my parts.

(and also USPS is really serious in delaying and loosing shipments to Italy).

New Member nigelleggett is an unknown quantity at this point nigelleggett's Avatar

Hi Scott, sorry to hear about your loss. would you be the same scott that i met in kingston this july diving out of the northern tech diver shop. are you posted to shearwater base?

thanks nigel.

RBW Member sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330 is a glorious beacon of light sensor330's Avatar
    Who cares

A few

Quote Originally Posted by nigelleggett  View Original Post
    Hi Scott, sorry to hear about your loss. would you be the same scott that i met in kingston this july diving out of the northern tech diver shop. are you posted to shearwater base?

thanks nigel.
    Yes that would be me, and yes I'm based at CFB Shearwater until 17 March. Thankfully my HH has been located and Kevin has given it the TLC that it desperately needed.

Scott

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

I have sent 2 seperate checks in the US mail over a month period to Jetsam (in canada) to pay for parts, it went over 2 months and they never received them, so now they just have my CC number on file for orders. AFAIK, they still havent received the checks after 4 months.

glad your head finally showed up, I keep losing mine too :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3