+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can I place an order now?

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

Can I place an order now?

I have left messages and e-mails with Bubbleseekers, no response.

Also, which instructors have one?

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

Re: Can I place an order now?

Jeff Johnson at Tech and Rebreather Dive Training, Maryland, Delaware, Virgina and WashingtonDC is a stocking dealer and instructor. He's located in Annapolis, MD.

john

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

As an fyi... There is still a lot of testing etc taking place on the unit. Not sure if offical orders are being taken yet.

Dive Safe...

Mark

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I would venture to say that Tom Mount will be instructing for these units.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by teksimple  View Original Post
    I have left messages and e-mails with Bubbleseekers, no response.

Also, which instructors have one?
    From the information that I know right now is that a group of instructors in Florida are going thru certification with Tom Mount and that group will be putting in alot of time on the units.

Just after the the first of the year, there should be several certified instructors and the unit will have a fair amount of real life use under its belt.

The attitude of the manufacturer is that they don't want to release the unit for sale until it has be proven and the instructor network has been set up.

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

My unit will arrive next this week and then I then will have to go to Tom and get my Instructor check out. Right now Tom Mount and Joe Dituri are the only ones that can make Instructors. Joe, Tom and Oliver Robertson are the only Instructors till some more of us get units to get time on. Give Tom or Joe a call.

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

FYI, my dive buddy is considering the Titan. I would not give up my 15.5 for anything.

Now the problem is getting Joe to come out to Hawaii in January. Not sure that is going to be possible with his day job and family

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

What makes the Titan so enticing, if I may ask?

Mk 15.5

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis  View Original Post
    What makes the Titan so enticing, if I may ask?
    1. Biggest reason: rear counterlung. Well you say, so does the classic KISS. However, if you upgrade the KISS to equivalent ECCR, it is already more than the Titan. The price issue also eliminates Boris or another Mark 15.5

2. Lightweight. Very important for my 5' female buddy.

3. Easy scrubber change. That is kind of important to keep aboves' interest in CCR.

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

I haven't seen a number yet.... what is it?

The light weight IS enticing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast