Thread: Thank You

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Thank You

Thanks to all that visited the ANDI booth at DEMA.. I enjoyed meeting all those that stopped by.. and a special tanks to those friends that I have not seen since last year..

I also want to thank to all those that purchased the KISS and Meg manuals especially those instructors that use our manuals in non ANDI programs... The meg manual was really popular and we sold almost every copy we showed up with..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Re: Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    Thanks to all that visited the ANDI booth at DEMA.. I enjoyed meeting all those that stopped by.. and a special tanks to those friends that I have not seen since last year..

I also want to thank to all those that purchased the KISS and Meg manuals especially those instructors that use our manuals in non ANDI programs... The meg manual was really popular and we sold almost every copy we showed up with..
    Joe
    Just took Steves Meg manual out of the plastic to have a flick through, good thing you wrapped it in plastic . May I say a tops effort one of the best manuals I have seen.

Cheers
    Chriso