Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DEMA 2006 Video sample

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: DEMA 2006 Video sample

Hey Barrie,
    It's using Quicktime from Apple, I will PM you.

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Re: DEMA 2006 Video sample

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Hey Barrie,
    It's using Quicktime from Apple, I will PM you.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the infomation I believe we may be getting somewhere;

The above is a short interview about the Classic KISS the full interview will be posted shortly.

Again the quality will be much better when we start uploading directly onto the RBW site tomorrow ( Sat ) sorry about the delay getting this sorted but rest assured it's not through lack of effort - brains maybe but not effort.

Regards
    Last edited by Barrie Law; 17th November 2006 at 23:34.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2