+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Phone Base Deco Software

New Member Nige Smith is an unknown quantity at this point Nige Smith's Avatar

Phone Base Deco Software

Hi Guy's,
    On a recent dive trip One of the guy’s on the boat had the misfortune to find himself without computer or back up tables for his dive.

I was just about to offer my VR3 to him so he could scratch out some tables when this guy offered the services of his palm top with some deco software on & hey presto a set of tables with back up’s were cut for his dive.

Made a note to self to discuss what software he was using cus I thought it would be lot less risky than having the company laptop on the boat when it was a little choppy.

Did the dive had a great time apart from my torch packing up & never the less, never followed up on what the guy was using because I was to busy fending off all the piss taking about my torch.

Then it went completely out my mind……………….. well….! until last Sat when strolling around the local town centre I was accosted by the local 02 phone centre staff & was offered a free 12 month upgrade on my phone & without any pre-research whatsoever walked out with a “Windows Compatible Xda Mini S”.

Got my new phone home and this weekend attempted to load the usual deco software suspects onto it Pro Planner, V Planner & DDplan but all to no avail.

Yes, Yes I know I should have researched prior to getting the new phone but the upgrade was free & the kids were with me & taking great delight in seeing how much of the 02 store they could destroy whilst increasing there sugar levels on those free sweets they pass out (Hyper for the rest of the day they were).

So who out there runs deco software on a palm top or a windows mobile? & what is it?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

If it doesn’t look good then the phone will end up on E/Bay I think.

Nige.

RBW Member cmany is an unknown quantity at this point cmany's Avatar
    Inspiration/Vision Elec

Re: Phone Base Deco Software

Vplanner has a pocket pc version. Works well. Just make sure that your new phone is running a Windows OS. Their website is V-Planner VPM & VPM-B dive decompression software

Hope this helps.

You have to make sure that you download the Pocket PC version otherwise it won't work. I did that myself.
    Last edited by cmany; 12th November 2006 at 22:56. Reason: noticed you already tried vplanner.

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Have you tried www.jdeco.de?

I've got it on mine and it's luvverly, and Henning (the guy who wrote it) is very helpful and friendly.

And it only costs twenty nicker.

Janos

RBW Member Divein is an unknown quantity at this point Divein's Avatar

These all run on a Palm - JPlan; JDeco; Decoweenie;DPlan;PalmDCap; XS; PalmVPM. JDeco will also run on a phone.

RBW Member Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy has much to be proud of Dutchy's Avatar

Gap lite will run on XDA... Try http://www.gap-software.com/shop/shop.html

I know it's very old thread but maybe someone still have PalmVPM software.
    I'm looking for it becouse of collecting purpose :)
    Unfortunatelly http://groups.yahoo.com/group/palmvpm/ isn't available anymore

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Will look into my archive if I still have something...

Poslano z mojega SM-J500FN z uporabo Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Igor P  View Original Post
    Will look into my archive if I still have something...

Great. I really appreciate it :)

RBW Member rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack will become famous soon enough rjack's Avatar
    Meg

multideco has android and iphone versions
    https://www.hhssoftware.com/multideco/download.php

RBW Member Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P is just really nice Igor P's Avatar
    TR300c (mCCR)

Quote Originally Posted by rygar  View Original Post
    Great. I really appreciate it :)
    Hi, did check archives an still have an old build of VPMdeco - the pocket pc version of PalmVPM dont know what OS and procesor is it for.
    What version are you trying to find?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast