Thread: CO2 sensor presentation by Tom Rose

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Question CO2 sensor presentation by Tom Rose

Hi all,

during the RBW Party, some of us had the opportunity to listen to Tom Rose's presentation about CO2 sensors. Sometimes difficult to hear because of the beer drinkers, sometimes quite hilarious, always interesting. Good job Tom.

Please Tom could you elaborate a little bit more now? It's less noisy around.

Cheers

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Re: CO2 sensor presentation by Tom Rose

While on the subject of CO2 sensor, did the DiveLife CO2 sensor make an appearance ?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I also tried to listen to the presentation. Too bad I could not hear it well.

On the loop! E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man's Avatar

I was pretty close and could hear him pretty good, I'd be happy to write out what I can remember from the presentation if Tom doesn't speak up.

Decoweenie, I assume your talking about the DeepLife electronics and yes they did make an appearance. Alex Deas was at the Micropore booth with his DeepLife electronics head, fitted for use with the Micropore scrubber.

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    While on the subject of CO2 sensor, did the DiveLife CO2 sensor make an appearance ?
    On the Micropore stand.
    It was a very busy stand. The rebreathers there even managed to surpass the Exploradores in terms of attracting numbers to the stand.
    Alex

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AD_ward9  View Original Post
    On the Micropore stand.
    It was a very busy stand. The rebreathers there even managed to surpass the Exploradores in terms of attracting numbers to the stand.
    Alex
    The Exploradores *grins* Barrie has me being awkward on some footage around there!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    The Exploradores *grins* Barrie has me being awkward on some footage around there!
    lol :)

Will someone put some more photos in the DEMA gallery at the moment the only show like photo is of the Exploradores and its not the right image :p

Banned - Threat of Litigation AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9 has a reputation beyond repute AD_ward9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    You mean you did not lift the various garments to see the tatoo on the lead Exploradores when she came around? Or that you did, and someone caught it on camera?

Alex
    Last edited by AD_ward9; 15th November 2006 at 14:23.

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AD_ward9  View Original Post
    You mean you did not lift the various garments to see the tatoo on the lead Exploradores when she came around? Or that you did, and someone caught it on camera?

Alex
    This is how rumours start. ;) No, obviously Stuart was just searching for an errant CO2 sensor. :)

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells:D
    Last edited by CeeBee; 15th November 2006 at 17:18. Reason: smilies