Thread: Award Winners :-)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Award Winners :-)

A Great night - we had 7 awards that were won last night.

We started off with 3 lifetime contribution awards for people that helped make our sport what it is today.

The winners for those were - Peter Readey, Kevin Gurr and Kevin Juergensen

Next up was the Best new Rebreather Accessory award which went to the new range of Shearwater computers, controllers and Hud which Bruce Partridge collected.

We then had the Rob Davie Customer Care award which went to Hydrospace engineering and was collected by Gene Melton.

The next award is really close to my heart and is part of the driver behind Rebreather World and was the Rebreather Promotion award which went to Innerpsace systems for getting Rebreathers in a hollywood blockbuster - the cave. It was collected by Leon Scamahorn.

Finally it was the Gordon Smith Innovation award - which is for new innovative products that help change our sport - this went to Ambient Pressure Diving and was collected by Martin Parker.

It was a great night and I am very greatful to everyone who helped make it happen - especially to our sponsors who I will list again when I am not hung over!

Stuart
    Last edited by sadave; 11th November 2006 at 23:07.