Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Re: Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

ah, just got back home...

I would like to thank a few guys out there that hooked me up with great deals and asked for nothing in return to get the Party to Level that matched what RBW represents.

Steve Miller (member: wolfie2012), my web guy who helped set up the event registration.

Butch Durlin (New member), Who begged borrowed and stole practically all we needed for the A/V equipment. He left a sound technician behind with us for the party while he had his own GIG to do that Night. Oh, By the way Next year we double the space and We have a Live Band Booked:D.

Wade Lewis (Non Member) , he was our on the fly, get it right guy for the solid t-shirts with the quality we wanted to to represent the RBW.

I had a great time at the Party , I had a great opportunity at the door to meet all that came in the door , I remember about half of you as the Rum, Steve had hand delivered started to kick in about 9:30
    (Hoochery label, that is good stuff. single batch rum for Australia.)

Most of all to all the members that helped with generous donations before the party and at the party. The success of the party boils down to all of you helping to support the RBW and the PARTY. Next years venue will be off the charts and should be a don't miss for all. ;)

Billy Beal
    RBW PARTY PIMP

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Thank you Billy - your hard work was key to making the party a success!

Now do I reward *coughs* you with the official RBW event coordinator role or is that a punishment for doing too good a job

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Thank you Billy - your hard work was key to making the party a success!

Now do I reward *coughs* you with the official RBW event coordinator role or is that a punishment for doing too good a job

I have just returned to Ireland and I thought a few of you may be interested in this picture, you will have to excuse the quality it was quite late on after the party and we where all very 'Tired'.............................
    Attached Images

~~~~~ #417 ~~~~~ PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer's Avatar

DEMA Slideshow

Sorry....the RBW party pics didn't turn out so hot.
    Last edited by PacketSniffer; 15th November 2006 at 03:14.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PacketSniffer  View Original Post
    DEMA Slideshow

Sorry....the RBW party pics didn't turn out so hot.
    Any chance we could sweet talk you into uploading them into the DEMA 2006 seciton of our gallery?

Thanks

~~~~~ #417 ~~~~~ PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Any chance we could sweet talk you into uploading them into the DEMA 2006 seciton of our gallery?

Thanks

You betchya. Which ones do you want? Convention+RBW party or all of them which includes the Scubaboard party?

I've put the DEMA convention and RBW party pics up.

DEMA Pics

RBW Party Pics

Enjoy

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PacketSniffer  View Original Post
    I've put the DEMA convention and RBW party pics up.

DEMA Pics

RBW Party Pics

Enjoy
    Now you've started it off everyone else can follow :D

did anyone get pics of the awards?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    Now you've started it off everyone else can follow :D

did anyone get pics of the awards?

I believe rigdiver got some. We'll have to wait for him to post 'em.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3