Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

Re: Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

The Rebreather Party was really well done. Obvious hard work by all those involved....With the turnout over twice the expected number.....the organizers quick reactions with more food was quite good.

Kudos for the organizers and all who worked on the party...

Tom Rose

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

No question a great event for all!!

I will get all of my pictures posted tomorrow...

Dive Safe..

Mark

RBW Member dagodiver is an unknown quantity at this point dagodiver's Avatar

I am new around this place but new a few people at the party and met a few more. I just listened to everyone and learned a bunch about all the rebreathers that are available. Thanks for a great party.!
    I have a cool new shirt now also.!

Dago.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    No question a great event for all!!

I will get all of my pictures posted tomorrow...

Dive Safe..

Mark
    I've set up the gallery with the appropriate sections for you :)

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Tuxedo? Where did you see tuxedos?
    Attached Images

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

I have to say, well done job to all who participated in putting this RBW Party together and make it happen. It was a fantastic event, turn out seemed teriffic and it sure was nice to put faces to names :D .

A big thank you to Stuart, Ron and Patti !!!

I am sure, next year the party will even grow bigger!!!

Best,

RBN

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by cedricverdier  View Original Post
    Tuxedo? Where did you see tuxedos?
    who is that funny looking guy standing with my woman??

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    That's still at least 3 hours more than UK... ;).
    na... we have 24hr drinking here now, no more lockins! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    Sounds like a great evening, can't wait to see the pictures/etc.
    Ditto...

RBW Member dwain is on a distinguished road dwain is on a distinguished road dwain's Avatar

Great meeting many of you at the rebreather party... took an extra day to recoup.... the wall was holding me up the next morning or was I holding the wall up....

cheers,

Dwain

Joe, Did you find your jacket. :D

Cut along dotted line... Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler's Avatar

Regret not being able to make it to the party... but great to meet a couple of members from here who managed to drop by the booth... take care

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast