Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Thumbs up Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

Hi all,

We spent such a good evening at the RBW Party yesterday evening that I wish to thank all the people who helped to set up such a nice and friendly event.
    A lot of work was done by all the team to make sure that food, drink, awards and gifts were at the right place at the right time.
    Also the opportunity to meet a lot of you guys, instead of just chatting on the forum.

Thanks to Stuart for the organization, to Ron, Patti and Steve for the awards, and to all of those who participated.

And a special award for Patti and Ron for being such an elegant couple (at least till Ron removed his rental shoes)!!!
    Or is this award should be given to Stuart for his tuxedo.

Cheers

~~~~~ #417 ~~~~~ PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer's Avatar

Re: Such a great evening at the RBW Party!

I second that. The number of people was more than I expected. Excellent event.

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Thanks Cedric. What a fun night. I'm happy to report to those not able to attend that there are some really nice people on this board. :D

...and just for those that wanted a new avatar. Here is the DEMA special.

Why to bars shut at 2am here?
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post
    Why to bars shut at 2am here?
    That's still at least 3 hours more than UK... ;)

Sounds like a great evening, can't wait to see the pictures/etc.

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Quote Originally Posted by PacketSniffer  View Original Post
    I second that. The number of people was more than I expected. Excellent event.
    And where are the photos ???

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by Tino Corp.  View Original Post
    And where are the photos ???
    I dont know if pepole can use cameras if the have had a few to drink!

party was great! Man for a party that so few had responded to.......they had to bring more chairs....more food....more alcohol...... 200+ people

Did anyone get a photo of the leg of beef at the carving station (or was it a T-Rex?) it was huge!

thanks to ALL of the organizers!!

Cheers Jason

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

I have just dragged myself from bed for some more videos and interviews.

got to interview Peter and film him and the PRISM in 45 minutes! *groan* remind me not to do that next year drank far toooo much whisky.

Superb night though - we reckon about 300 people!

The whole thing was captured on video so it will be up on the site in the next few weeks

RBW Writer Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue's Avatar

Sure it was a great evening!
    Thanks Stu, Ron, Patti and all the others that made this happen!

Hoping to see you all again next year,

Sue

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

What a great bash! Kudos and hats off to Stu & Ron for all their hard work- and a very special thanks to all the sponsors. Early on it became obvious turnout was far greater than expected, so combat buffet tactics we to be employed: line up, load up, and don’t expect there to be more of it- so load up a little higher!

Was terrific to see so many old friends and to put faces with so many new ones from the forum. Had a whale of a time- and the “party after the party” in the bar was none too shabby either. Booze was a lot less expen$ive than the *all your* cash bar in the room, too. :D

Only disturbing thing was the sight of Ron in a tux………….. :p

Things sure have come a long way from the Glass Pool Inn!

Best,
    Ken

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

The Tux was certainly a nice touch. Having done these sorts of parties during conventions before, it was a bit further over the top than I've gone, but it sure added a nice bit of "something extra".

It was nice putting faces and voices to the keyboards...... most enjoyable.

I'd have loved to join you for a BS session in the bar afterwards, but with a 10 year old in tow, she'd have not appreciated it..... so I went back to the hotel (mostly) sober... :)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast