Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: General Update

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Re: General Update

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post
    Hello Stu,

Have Delta P released something new about they new HUD that connects to Vr3 ? Prices and so on ?
    Yes, and it was a slick piece of kit. Kevin showed it to me. You will have to get an upgrade on a current VR3. It has 2 hoses that go into the HP ports on the dil and O2 regs, a connection for the 4th cell and a HUD. Retail was quoted at $1300USD.

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    Yes, and it was a slick piece of kit. Kevin showed it to me. You will have to get an upgrade on a current VR3. It has 2 hoses that go into the HP ports on the dil and O2 regs, a connection for the 4th cell and a HUD. Retail was quoted at $1300USD.
    Thanks for the info. Do you know when it should be released ? And do you have to use the 2 hoses to the HP ports ?

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post
    Thanks for the info. Do you know when it should be released ? And do you have to use the 2 hoses to the HP ports ?
    Good questions I can't answer. The unit fits under the scrubber. So it's close to the first stages. The HP hoses were just a few inches long. The HP hoses went right into the module. I did not see a way of not using them. Don't think you'd want to cap them off.

On the loop! E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    Good questions I can't answer. The unit fits under the scrubber. So it's close to the first stages. The HP hoses were just a few inches long. The HP hoses went right into the module. I did not see a way of not using them. Don't think you'd want to cap them off.
    Picture of the unit, stolen from caveseeker's pictures of the NEC dive show..

RBW Member dwain is on a distinguished road dwain is on a distinguished road dwain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Most interesting thing I have seen to date is the near indistructable wing on the Oxycheq stand - multiple slashings with a razer and it does not burst.
    For those who didn't make it to DEMA...

Here are a few images of the Mach V in the Extreme Series, by the end of DEMA it had over 10,000 slices with razor blades.... Soon to be made in doubles.
    Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3