Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: General Update

  1. #21
    LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    S.E. TEXAS
    Posts
    771
    Inspo Vision

    Classic YBOD

    Re: General Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post
    Hello Stu,

    Have Delta P released something new about they new HUD that connects to Vr3 ? Prices and so on ?
    Yes, and it was a slick piece of kit. Kevin showed it to me. You will have to get an upgrade on a current VR3. It has 2 hoses that go into the HP ports on the dil and O2 regs, a connection for the 4th cell and a HUD. Retail was quoted at $1300USD.

  2. #22
    Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    636

    Re: General Update

    Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    Yes, and it was a slick piece of kit. Kevin showed it to me. You will have to get an upgrade on a current VR3. It has 2 hoses that go into the HP ports on the dil and O2 regs, a connection for the 4th cell and a HUD. Retail was quoted at $1300USD.
    Thanks for the info. Do you know when it should be released ? And do you have to use the 2 hoses to the HP ports ?

  3. #23
    LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    S.E. TEXAS
    Posts
    771
    Inspo Vision

    Classic YBOD

    Re: General Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post
    Thanks for the info. Do you know when it should be released ? And do you have to use the 2 hoses to the HP ports ?
    Good questions I can't answer. The unit fits under the scrubber. So it's close to the first stages. The HP hoses were just a few inches long. The HP hoses went right into the module. I did not see a way of not using them. Don't think you'd want to cap them off.

  4. #24
    On the loop! E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man will become famous soon enough E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eastern Coast ;)
    Posts
    214

    Re: General Update

    Quote Originally Posted by rigdiver  View Original Post
    Good questions I can't answer. The unit fits under the scrubber. So it's close to the first stages. The HP hoses were just a few inches long. The HP hoses went right into the module. I did not see a way of not using them. Don't think you'd want to cap them off.
    Picture of the unit, stolen from caveseeker's pictures of the NEC dive show..


  5. #25
    RBW Member dwain is on a distinguished road dwain is on a distinguished road dwain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Marianna, Mill Pond
    Posts
    11

    Re: General Update

    Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Most interesting thing I have seen to date is the near indistructable wing on the Oxycheq stand - multiple slashings with a razer and it does not burst.
    For those who didn't make it to DEMA...

    Here are a few images of the Mach V in the Extreme Series, by the end of DEMA it had over 10,000 slices with razor blades.... Soon to be made in doubles.
    Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts