Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: General Update

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Re: General Update

Hello Stu,

Have Delta P released something new about they new HUD that connects to Vr3 ? Prices and so on ?

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    well I well try and keep these coming through out he show - hopfully you have seen the first batch of photos.
    If anyone wants me to cover anything particular thn just holler.
    How about uncovering more of those gorgeous girls who are at the show.
    Bikini clad preferably who trying to flog there wares, ah-- I mean products.

Andrey Prokopenko Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless's Avatar
    none

none

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    I just landed in Orlando a few minutes ago and am waiting for OCDiver to pick me up... I will be taking lots of 6 megpic images and will post them Saturday morning as long as I am not to under the weather from the RBW party. Then they will have to wait until Sunday...

Make your requests now...

Dive Safe

Mark
    Make sure you'll get caught with Alex Deas from that mysterious Deeplife Design Team and his little magic box named "Open Revolution".
    I'm ( and propably you too ) eager to see whether Alex has brought it to the show :)

New Member DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC's Avatar

Hello, I don't see any mention of SMI at DEMA. Are they there this year?

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC  View Original Post
    Hello, I don't see any mention of SMI at DEMA. Are they there this year?
    They dont have a booth this year but are there and are coming to the party and awards society...

New Member DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    They dont have a booth this year but are there and are coming to the party and awards society...
    Too bad, I was interested in what would be new this year. I know there were working on a couple things and was hoping they'd have something for DEMA to show. Ah well... Give Shaz a hug for me.

Megalegalegalegadingdong! nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield is just really nice nmanfield's Avatar

Anything from ISC - ie Apecs 3?

RBW Member curt is an unknown quantity at this point curt's Avatar
    Rebreathers Australia Stingray

Quote Originally Posted by Ivon  View Original Post
    Any idea on the lift of the wing and when they will be available, also any idea on the price?

Thanks
    Two models available today - single tank, 30 and 40 pound lift. Price is USD$440 for each. At least two more models with this fabric are on the way.

cheers...

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    ??? and nothing special at the ANDI boot ???

as I can not attend the show, just curious...

paul

Had your RB in the booth on Friday and Saturday.. I must compliment you on the build quality.. I also like the electronics, but it does take a bit of getting used to!
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Quote Originally Posted by nmanfield  View Original Post
    Anything from ISC - ie Apecs 3?
    Nick;
    #1 rule of diving: "Don't hold your breath" I can't say who said that.
    Bill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast